[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Just now, Shade939 said:

Do you have a more suspicions player to suggest be lynched at the moment? Who could actually be lynched?

Do you think two days worth of no-lynches is productive?

For a bit, I was beginning to suspect Orange due to his fixation on my suggestion that Irish might have a passive roleblocking ability. But frankly, your behavior is far more suspicious to me. You've been doing a lot of fishing and making a lot of assumptions to try and get a lynch target, without doing a whole lot of real investigation. Yes, I know it's typical Shade behavior, but it's getting to the point of being detrimental, and I don't think it's by accident.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

For a bit, I was beginning to suspect Orange due to his fixation on my suggestion that Irish might have a passive roleblocking ability. But frankly, your behavior is far more suspicious to me. You've been doing a lot of fishing and making a lot of assumptions to try and get a lynch target, without doing a whole lot of real investigation. Yes, I know it's typical Shade behavior, but it's getting to the point of being detrimental, and I don't think it's by accident.

You can prove that by dieing and doing a character reveal. ;)

42 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Tbh even though he could easily fake that specific example, it's a wonder he hasn't been smited yet.

By the way, I do appreciate the lack of smiting, especially given the circumstances in how specific I became over time.

First off, pass me a dragonball and you’ll get a golden ticket.

Second, I’m not voting KY. Opposite of what most people think, having a neutral is beneficial because of that added vote and it’s another player who is “not scum.” I think for KY we can practically confirm his neutrality which puts the suspects we should focus on down to 10. Doesn’t sound like much but it is helpful (Sorry, iLTS, I’m not sold on your neutrality yet).

Third, we need Louis, Mojo, and Kat to report. Kat, what do you mean you saw a list of suspects? Cat5 did you have anything notable to report? Orange, KY, Chop, and iLTS are you all saying you did nothing?

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Second, I’m not voting KY. Opposite of what most people think, having a neutral is beneficial because of that added vote and it’s another player who is “not scum.” I think for KY we can practically confirm his neutrality which puts the suspects we should focus on down to 10. Doesn’t sound like much but it is helpful (Sorry, iLTS, I’m not sold on your neutrality yet).

Third, we need Louis, Mojo, and Kat to report. Kat, what do you mean you saw a list of suspects? Cat5 did you have anything notable to report? Orange, KY, Chop, and iLTS are you all saying you did nothing?

Except, KY is lying about his role, so it would suggest he's not actually so neutral...

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Yes, I can't "actively" do anything unless someone visits me.

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

That is correct. I did nothing.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Except, KY is lying about his role, so it would suggest he's not actually so neutral...

14c.jpg

Just now, Shade939 said:

He’s not scum because a wish granter role doesn’t make sense.

it wouldn’t be the first time Jeod’s had to edit a goal because it was impossible (happened to me when I was the girl from The Ring)

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

He’s not scum because a wish granter role doesn’t make sense.

it wouldn’t be the first time Jeod’s had to edit a goal because it was impossible (happened to me when I was the girl from The Ring)

Do you believe he has no actions at all besides a night passive to keep him alive? That literally, the only point of his role is to sit there and do nothing for the entire game.