[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Shade it sounds like you're more interested in getting a kill regardless of who it is. I think I don't like that.

I mean that's not how I see this conversation going.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Do you want to no-lynch then?

But this isn't a good response...

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, I guess to be a bit more clear:  Shade isn't just looking for A kill, he's looking for some specific kills... he was very clearly CRITIZING just RNG lynch on non-movers.

If he was he wasn't being very clear. We have over 24 hours to get the inactives to start posting so I don't know why he's saying we only have a choice between RNG and his case.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Either we lynch someone, or we don't lynch someone today.

That's how the game works.

But that is not your defense, and you should know that? Like I know I criticize you for your arguing a lot, but I think you should be arguing better than this right now.  I mean I'm kinda on the fence, so I don't necessarily agree with your points, but I just think you can make them better.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

But that is not your defense, and you should know that? Like I know I criticize you for your arguing a lot, but I think you should be arguing better than this right now.  I mean I'm kinda on the fence, so I don't necessarily agree with your points, but I just think you can make them better.

Or I could just wait, and eventually they realize that even after scum hunting they don't have a better lead to go on...

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

If he was he wasn't being very clear. We have over 24 hours to get the inactives to start posting so I don't know why he's saying we only have a choice between RNG and his case.

The sheer intensity of Shade's earlier arguments, and D1, had me thinking Shade was town... but he's gone downhill, so I'm kinda on the fence now... he's making low quality arguments when I know he can do better, but the thing is, I *do* kinda see what he's getting at, but I don't want to make the points for him, because he needs to do that on his own, and his ability to do so will influence my opinion of him.

1 hour ago, Retaliation said:

For starters could @Anon_Kat explain why you voted cat5? Did you get some sort of result on him (tracking, cop or otherwise perhaps)?

If we're making arguments based on roles, I think it's worth pointing out that mojo's ubercharge seems rather one note.

One note?

3 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

What if the dragon balls are a real thing, but KY is actually a different character. And their goal is to actually get the dragon balls, which were randomly scattered N1. He could be a TP trying to make a play.

Then you should probably vote him up. ;)

4 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

What if the dragon balls are a real thing, but KY is actually a different character. And their goal is to actually get the dragon balls, which were randomly scattered N1. He could be a TP trying to make a play.

Seems like a stretch to me to claim KY as TP.

10 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Wouldn't this basically be your Loki play?

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Yeah, it would be. Probably has some twists on it then.

I mean that wasn't really a critism of your comment, more of an "I could actually see this" seeing as it had happened, relatively recently.

Like I yoinked my role idea from something someone else did too.