[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

That's a lot more than I had for my tonsillectomy, I can't even imagine functioning with that lol

Was an Achillies tendon lengthening.  Quite intense.  Only the one leg that time, as opposed to both legs when I was 10.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Oh man, I've nearly severed my Achilles tendon before. That sounds awful.

Yeah, month and a half unable to walk, then relearning how, but I made a very speedy recovery compared to most patients. Unfortunately my legs still aren't 100%, but they're a lot better than they were before the surgery.

21 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I'm glad you did. I still consider it an abysmal first outing as a GM for me.

First game I did scum ended up in an almost unwinnable situation because of an unintended interaction between roles or something. This is in spite of Vert playing a great game as scum mason and I had to nudge them to realize they could break through.

I got a question for you all. Who here in your opinion(s) are acting out of their meta. 

I'm aware meta arguments are weak, but I'd like your thoughts.

My only out of ordinary meta right now is Orange being unusually mean, but it's not in an aggressive way where I'd say he's pushing for something.

6 hours ago, Shade939 said:

He claimed a self watcher ability. Said nothing happened that he noticed, more or less.

I did not claim anything of the sort. I've claimed to have a "surprisingly quiet night". I am intentionally being a little bit vague about what that means, but it means I have nothing to report @TheIrishman.

And regarding my comment about Anon_Kat, if any investigative action was used on me, the results would have cleared me of being a suspect of killing FRAYDO. His vote therefore can't be a result of any investigative action.

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

I got a question for you all. Who here in your opinion(s) are acting out of their meta. 

My only out of ordinary meta right now is Orange being unusually mean, but it's not in an aggressive way where I'd say he's pushing for something.

It's cause my sleep schedule is still screwed up from time change despite it being over a week ago and I'm grumpy.  It's really lame the election, and staying up all night to watch returns, was the same week that happened, because I did *not* adapt well.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

It's cause my sleep schedule is still screwed up from time change despite it being over a week ago and I'm grumpy.  It's really lame the election, and staying up all night to watch returns, was the same week that happened, because I did *not* adapt well.

60rmpbp1a9ly.jpg

5 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

You, because you haven't triggered absolutely everyone.

But in seriousness, I'm not seeing any huge meta changes, and I'm not sure it's particularly helpful to look for this anyway.

Players

Role

Character

Day One

Night One

Day Two

Night Two

Items

Irish

Chocolate Factory

Willy Wonka

nothing

nothing

Cat5

?

?

nothing

?

Fraydo

Dead

Kurosensei

nothing

Died

Orange

Defensive

immobile character

nothing

nothing?

Shade

Experimenter?

Phyrexian?

nothing

Blocked?

Attacked?

Louis

?

?

nothing

?

Retal

Unstoppable

?

nothing

Visited Irish

Kat

?

?

nothing

?

iLTS

Neutral survivor?

Imposter

Vented

nothing?

Mojo

Buffer?

?

Lynchproof on Orange

nothing

Chop

Item Giver?

?

nothing

nothing?

KY

Neutral Wish Granter

Shenron

nothing

nothing?

7 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

It would be nice if more players were scum hunting wouldn't it...

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

It would be nice if more players were scum hunting wouldn't it...

It would, but I feel as if we're getting bogged down flinging shit at each other in non-productive ways but it's getting mistaken for being productive.  I'm not saying that as in anyone's trying to divert our attention with it (maybe they are, but you aren't), but just that we're being drawn in by it.

So we got liars afoot. If not, then Cat5, Kat, and Louis would be our only scum suspects.

I’m still surprised FRAYDO died when his character is canonically almost impossible to kill. I wonder if he had BP but scum can cut through it? If so, a lot of the defensive abilities would be almost useless.