[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

It would, but I feel as if we're getting bogged down flinging shit at each other in non-productive ways but it's getting mistaken for being productive.  I'm not saying that as in anyone's trying to divert our attention with it (maybe they are, but you aren't), but just that we're being drawn in by it.

I point out that you probably have yourself and iLTS to blame for that mainly. Which is part of iLTS meta.

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I'm not really sure why I'm unstoppable. I haven't given any info about my role.

Someone mention something about you having an item that made it so you could visit me without getting blocked. I don’t recall you ever saying that but I put it down anyway since I don’t have the time to reread it all.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Someone mention something about you having an item that made it so you could visit me without getting blocked. I don’t recall you ever saying that but I put it down anyway since I don’t have the time to reread it all.

That was the golden ticket.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

So we got liars afoot. If not, then Cat5, Kat, and Louis would be our only scum suspects.

I’m still surprised FRAYDO died when his character is canonically almost impossible to kill. I wonder if he had BP but scum can cut through it? If so, a lot of the defensive abilities would be almost useless.

I've been actually wondering about that. I was considering what would it mean if FRAYDO wasn't actually the NK target and something else was going on. That has happened before, in the first game I played.

You don't know about the item???

Oh, it’s one time use so I’m pretty sure Retal will use before the kill because the kill usually happens last, right?

Kills happen last, yes.

And as to my previous point, I just say that, because Jeod changed my "character" name and gave a picture when before there was none from what I submitted, but it wasn't a big deal in my case.

Oh, it’s one time use so I’m pretty sure Retal will use before the kill because the kill usually happens last, right?

Assuming retal trusts Irish enough for that. It could be a nice chocolate factory, or he could end up a blueberry

12 hours ago, Anon_Kat said:

I am trying to avenge my Mentor! I don't know who to pick I just saw a list of suspects. 

I know we just discussed mentioned not using meta as the basis of an argument, but I don't really see Anon being scum purely due to his inexperience. Not only do I have a hard time believing Jeod would throw him to the wolves as scum right out of the gate, but his vote on Cat5 feels like he just picked the name out of a hat. (Note that in the original post, he's quoting Irish's chart.) 

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Thanks!

I don't like assuming he's town just because he said that. Unless we also assume the mentor role had some sort of fail safe to ensure that non-town couldn't be picked (doubling as an alignment check then).

And as for innocence, need I remind people of @Louis who absolutely milked that and she deceived us with it?