[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Just now, Mojoman said:

Though Anon also appears to be a non-English as a primary language speaker, so it gives a bit more credence. Unless it's  a 3 person scum where Anon can learn off some more experienced people.

We do have the numbers for that.

I'm just saying I won't immediately assume town.

Was it last CYOR mafia where there was an item that gave 3 names and one of them was scum ? If Anon could confirm the list and if it was an ability or item, or from a suggestion by Fraydo, I'd have more to go on.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Now imagine how much variety you could have without a Mafia team instead. ;)

Back to MU for a second, there was a mash they did, like 200 players, where it was 160 town, 1 TP, and 39 mafia but each mafia was their own faction.

Also, in terms of that lynch we have to get around to at some point.

ilTS is immune.

Killing_You is my other top suspect, but that's mainly because I think he's more likely to be a TP than a Neutral role.

Category 5 is my meta analysis suspect, but that's more of I'd like collaborating evidence before I'd push him.

And then there's a fair number of players that not enough information is known about them, that randomly lynching one just to see their alignment is a valid point.

And we know there is a NK, so waiting around isn't really an option.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Also, in terms of that lynch we have to get around to at some point.

ilTS is immune.

Killing_You is my other top suspect, but that's mainly because I think he's more likely to be a TP than a Neutral role.

Category 5 is my meta analysis suspect, but that's more of I'd like collaborating evidence before I'd push him.

And then there's a fair number of players that not enough information is known about them, that randomly lynching one just to see their alignment is a valid point.

And we know there is a NK, so waiting around isn't really an option.

I don't particularly want to RNG it.  That said, it's getting late, so I'm going to go to bed, and I'm not going to make any grandiose arguments at this time, I'll save it for the morning, but you can refer back to my list to see basically where I stand still.

I am off as well, and due to work in the morning followed by a return to filming, I won't return before hammer. As such, I'm leaving my thoughts.

My current top scumread is Shade. He seems to be fixated on drawing out information and getting people lynched, moreso than usual. I firmly believe that his push on me is a ploy to gain Town points without risk of a mislynch. Aside from him, I'm also slightly suspicious of ChopBam, who has been extremely quiet.

Top townreads from me are Irish, Retal, and Cat5. Anon technically fits due to circumstance, but that's more easily open to change.

As for me... If you really suspect that I'm a hostile third party whose goal is to collect the dragon balls for myself, I propose an even simpler solution: Don't give me the dragon balls. Use them yourselves, it's what they're there for anyway. Frankly, I don't care that much about my win condition, largely due to how difficult it seems to be to achieve (though if you guys did surprise me by wishing left and right, that'd be just fine, especially since you would get some useful actions out of it). I am no threat to anyone. Not to town, not to scum, not to TP (if they exist), and not to the other neutral. That said, I'm willing to help Town, but I can't do that if I'm dead. Use your lynches wisely.

Alright, I'll see you guys after hammer, and most likely beginning of D3. Bigger Green out.

1 hour ago, Killing_You said:

ChopBam, who has been extremely quiet.

I've been spending my time doing other things, and I come back 2 hours later to literally see over 100 new replies. Hard to keep up. I'll probably be more active if I survive till the crowd gets thinner. Game gets easier to follow then, and is more focused with has more info to go on. This game has been a lot of wifom and No U so far.

So far myself, Chop, Orange, and KY have claimed immobility.

Cat5, Mojo, Louis, and Anon, we know nothing about themselves.

Retal, Shade, and iLTS are the only ones we “know” can move.

I trust KY the most so far because he literally had no need to mention his neutrality or to further explain his character. He wasn’t even a target until he mentioned that he was neutral.

I don’t understand the point of a survivor role that can still play after being dead although if iLTS truly an Imposter, it’s thematic but it’d be even useful if he was scum. That said a double ascetic/lynchproof ability sounds OP for scum.

Louis unnecessarily mentioned that she got an extra weird item so someone is probably handing those out. I hope Louis can at least clarify if it’s useful or not.

I don’t expect anymore info from Cat5 until D3 because he usually likes to keep his cards close to his chest.

Orange is a player that I’d rather come forward with more info about himself sooner than later as he’s easier to catch as scum that way.

And I just want more info from other players in general but as it sits right now, there’s not much to go by.

10 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Welp, for people who weren't here to witness it, Anon_Kat was here, appeared to be posting for like 40 minutes, and is now gone.

I'll check out my local book shop for "Category 5 is Sus by Anon_Kat".

5 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

I don’t understand the point of a survivor role that can still play after being dead although if iLTS truly an Imposter, it’s thematic but it’d be even useful if he was scum. That said a double ascetic/lynchproof ability sounds OP for scum.

Reading through new comments in the morning and I'd just like to clarify this. I don't die and can still survive. If I die I can use a "beyond the grave" ability to mess someone up. Think of it as a deterrent to death from hostile factions.

On 11/9/2020 at 7:17 PM, Shade939 said:

Well, in any case, we're a bit stuck until we hear from @Louis, @iLikeToSnipe, and @Anon_Kat about any information they want to share about what they were doing last night.

If not, then obviously they're in the "I didn't visit anyone last night train so you shouldn't infect me."

Okay boys, let me dig in after two hrs of catching up and writing my notes down!

On 11/9/2020 at 7:51 PM, OrangeP47 said:

As much as I *enjoy* arguing with Shade, it's not productive, so here's two other thoughts.

1)  Who would want to stop Shade?

2)  Did someone hope Shade would actually become infectious, knowing he'd infect Irish.  (Well, "knowing")

First off, to Orange's second question, wouldn't scum or TP know in the first place that Shade would be visiting Irish in order to infect Irish. Then the truer target would have been Irish. But (hypothetically) why would that have to go through Shade to get to Irish. Wouldn't it be easier to just target Irish?

22 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

KY galaxy braining that Irish role blocks visitors is really bugging me.  (Note, we've established this even if the knife/whatever happened to Shade is seperate.  It's not important what happened to Shade for the purposes of this point) Sure it could be a lucky guess, but it could be something more.  While I'm annoyed at Shade for going in on me, I don't think he's entirely without a clue, only partially without a clue.  If people are in communication, it would have to be KY and Retal.  I'm more suspicious of KY for the simple fact that Retal appears to have a legit reason for knowing Irish role blocks people, IE the visit and the ticket. Thus he is the "origin" of the knowledge and it would have to spread from there.  While it could be that he's scum and he communicated this fact to scum buddy KY, it could also be that KY, rather than doing noting as he claimed, actually spied on Retal somehow and gained the same information he did.  "Doing nothing" is always a dubious claim to make, and yes, I do know full well I myself said I did nothing, but when so many people say it, some are probably true and some are probably false.  Granted, KY-Retal could still be a strong pairing, but I hope I explained why I'm more interested in KY first.

I do agree that KY was being a little sus to me about the way he knew things but I'm not so sure on Retal, (tbh I didn't really pay much attention to what Retal said but only to the fact that he got an item when he visited Irish). But with a little info on KY now, he's a little less sus. I'll bookmark him for later.

18 hours ago, Shade939 said:

##Vote iLikeToSnipe

Yep.

I love how Shade wouldn't let it go that he got attack as if he was low-key trying to clear himself, his vote on iLTS, after his reveal, was a little unnecessary.

18 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

The only argument I can make for this right now is meta. I do gambits and BS a lot as TP (and as mafia). But I'm at a disadvantage by revealing this today if I'm really TP. TP doesn't want attention and I'd have had plenty of cases to make to draw attention off of me.:v

Question! What is a meta? 

18 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

The closest I am to believing this is that if there are two scum and two neutrals, the game would still last a good while in the worst-case scenario. I won't completely cross it out. Unless we get a third neutral claim...

With how many players there are I wouldn't be surprised if it was 2v2v2v6. My question is is it important to lynch/kill a TP player? I'm just confused on that.

15 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

First off, pass me a dragonball and you’ll get a golden ticket.

Why don't you pass me yours? 

9 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

TWO dragonballs?

No I just got the one dragon ball, as to the info KY gave, Irish has one and I have one, but idk who has the other one.

9 hours ago, Killing_You said:

Okay, I've been trying to ignore this because it feels like a "mountain out of a molehill" situation, but the more you press on it, the less I like it. 

Is it REALLY THAT MUCH of a stretch to think that someone has a "roleblock all visitors" passive/ability? It's been in past games. I've seen it. Hell, iLikeToSnipe had such an ability in a game I MYSELF GM'ed!

Nice. Pass 'em to Irish. Or have Irish pass his to you. Or you both pass them to someone else. I really don't care which.

You said we could wish for anything? But from what I just reread and to make it clear we can wish for only an ability?

8 hours ago, Mojoman said:

I got a question for you all. Who here in your opinion(s) are acting out of their meta. 

I'm aware meta arguments are weak, but I'd like your thoughts.

My only out of ordinary meta right now is Orange being unusually mean, but it's not in an aggressive way where I'd say he's pushing for something.

What is my meta?

8 hours ago, Mojoman said:

Thanks!

I don't like assuming he's town just because he said that. Unless we also assume the mentor role had some sort of fail safe to ensure that non-town couldn't be picked (doubling as an alignment check then).

And as for innocence, need I remind people of @Louis who absolutely milked that and she deceived us with it?

Mmm what do you mean by this?

4 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

FRAYDO just popped in to say hi, and he got killed. Very strange that mafia would kill an inactive character.

Also, after rereading Day 1, I'm shifting Louis in to my suspect pile, as the only thing she did was support Orange's arguments.

Whoa whoa whoa if you read my only long post from D1 I backed up my support on why iLTS was being sus by how he worded things, and Orange happened to agree.

9 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Can you give an example of something you might do to specifically hurt mafia and not town?

I don't have anything that's a global action, like killamafia, I would have to target somebody I think is from either alignment I believe killed me. I've already got some town reads and scum reads, so I don't think that's gonna be difficult. As for what I can do in that case, I'm not saying yet. Think of it as maiming rather than killing for what it does.

Okay now onto what i did find out last night, I for sure know that i received two items last night, the first one yall know is the dragon ball that i randomly received from KY. The other item is a mysterious shard, the only thing that i can do with it is pass it. Also I'm sorry to jump on the bandwagon but I too did not do anything last night. But what I did find out is that some did visit me and something about me change. I'm sorry to be ominous but I cannot reveal what changed or it might affect my life. 

As for scum reads and town reads

Shade - scum

Orange - scum/TP

KY - scum/ neutral(claim)

Cat5 - in every game whether he is town or scum he is the hardest one to read

iLTS - no longer scum read but i do trust him on his neutral claim... so far

Mojo - town

Retal - town/TP

Irish - town

Anon/ Chop - don't know since they haven't posted much

Louis - i know im town