[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I found a cool forum feature. So I'm going to try to keep the updated CvC at the top of the page in that blue box.

Ye, this upgrade actually did add some nice things, like I like how I get a notification now when someone likes my post too, not just replies to the thread.

Just now, Mojoman said:

Idk if I can jump on the Shade train. A no lynch vote is certainly anti-town, but I'm trying to think of other options. 

That's not the full reason... that's that the KY train was in full control and he suddenly decides to throw a temper tantrum for no reason.

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

That's not the full reason... that's that the KY train was in full control and he suddenly decides to throw a temper tantrum for no reason.

I doubt that. I think it's more likely players were going to just vote for someone else closer to hammer, of which no good other options were available, so instead I take control of the vote this way.

6 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

If this was identical to a no lynch Shade would be voting himself.

Huh, good point actually. 

6 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I know there's more, that was kinda the straw that broke the camels back though.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I doubt that. I think it's more likely players were going to just vote for someone else closer to hammer, of which no good other options were available, so instead I take control of the vote this way.

I mean Cat 5 seemed receptive, though he's doing too much fence sitting. It still looks like an uncalled for fit.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

You have a very weird definition of taking control of the vote.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean Cat 5 seemed receptive, though he's doing too much fence sitting. It still looks like an uncalled for fit.

I'm kind of waiting to see if anyone (say Anon_Kat, for example) is going to show up with new info. I don't see why I need to add my vote to the train at the moment.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm kind of waiting to see if anyone (say Anon_Kat, for example) is going to show up with new info. I don't see why I need to add my vote to the train at the moment.

Because here in 30 minutes I gotta peace out and might miss the EoD, and with so few votes on a train in a big game there can be big swings.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Is there someone on the board to get lynched that you are worried about?

Not really, I just want to be relevant for wagonomics and not left holding the bag while away because if nobody visits me it's all I got.

2 hours ago, Shade939 said:

To be frank, it's unlikely that we'll have enough goodwill between all of the dragon ball holders that they'd let them be gathered together anyways.

Which is why they should be given to me since I can at least compensate players for giving me their dragonball. I might even be able to grant their wish if they visit me twice (as in a bonus for visiting me with a golden ticket)

I’m currently 10 pages behind trying to skim through.

2 hours ago, ChopBam said:

Each time I visit there's just way too much content for me to catch up properly. However, Louis' post struck me as more suspicious than the rest. Call it meta.

##vote Louis

but why, from reading through this you guys don't even see that someone visited me and something changed, big ooof. Cat5 talking constantly scares me and something isn't right about him. 

1 hour ago, TheIrishman said:

@Louis The difference between you giving me yours and me giving you mine is that you have nothing else to offer, while my ticket grants you so much more.

8 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Which is why they should be given to me since I can at least compensate players for giving me their dragonball. I might even be able to grant their wish if they visit me twice (as in a bonus for visiting me with a golden ticket)

I’m currently 10 pages behind trying to skim through.

@TheIrishman i don't get any benefits by giving you the ball. What does the golden ticket do again?

1 minute ago, Louis said:

but why, from reading through this you guys don't even see that someone visited me and something changed, big ooof. Cat5 talking constantly scares me and something isn't right about him.

Did something change besides the Dragon Ball appearing in your inventory because of Killing_You?

2 minutes ago, Louis said:

@TheIrishman i don't get any benefits by giving you the ball. What does the golden ticket do again?

It allows you to visit me and gain a bonus or two

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Did something change besides the Dragon Ball appearing in your inventory because of Killing_You?

Yes but I can't say it or it will reveal who I am and I feel like it's too early in the game to reveal that, but idk why but i did get a mysterious shard that i don't know what it does