[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

You had no one to blame but yourself this time, I saw in the dead doc that you *genuinely* thought you didn't claim neutral, but you did post a comment that everyone read *as such*.  The fact that we never came to that realization while you were alive was unfortunate... well... unfortunate for you ;) (and it wasn't the only misunderstanding we had this game)

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me.

4mf6l7.jpg

Just now, Retaliation said:

I really should do a 40k blackstone fortress game. Gives people an opportunity to choose faction like some people wanted last game.

Mixture of primary and secondary objectives is probably the best way to do that.

You still need some way to classify players as Mafia or Town, but having a secondary objective that might result in them turning on their own side to a limited extent.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Mixture of primary and secondary objectives is probably the best way to do that.

You still need some way to classify players as Mafia or Town, but having a secondary objective that might result in them turning on their own side to a limited extent.

The nice thing about blackstone fortress is that it has a reason for xenos and imperial players to work together.

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

The nice thing about blackstone fortress is that it has a reason for xenos and imperial players to work together.

Agh, actually looked it up to see what it is. That should work out quite nicely for inspiration.

For everyone else, it's basically WH40K D&D dungeon exploring.

17 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Agh, actually looked it up to see what it is. That should work out quite nicely for inspiration.

For everyone else, it's basically WH40K D&D dungeon exploring.

The nice thing is that if you have a character concept/archetype I can probably fit it in because blackstone includes things like ancient AI characters.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

The game has ended, Shade has returned, and the threadspam has begun anew. :D 

We need a game where everyone starts in a cult EXCEPT Shade and the goal of the game is to see how many phases it takes him to notice.

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

We need a game where everyone starts in a cult EXCEPT Shade and the goal of the game is to see how many phases it takes him to notice.

This was like me and Christianity, except I was part of the cult too.

I kinda wish I was Neutral as I had the most neutral role of them all.

btw KY, thanks for helping Town win, I did believe in you the entire time for the record even if other townies did not.

I’m still salty I got killed right away and that no one could figure out the most obvious conclusion that Retal killed me. Like I explained my entire ability but...oh well.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

I’m still salty I got killed right away and that no one could figure out the most obvious conclusion that Retal killed me. Like I explained my entire ability but...oh well.

I'm pretty amazed at how little flack we got for that but the whole "Louis stole the dragonball!" thing kind of diverted everyone.  I think you can see the exact moment in the scum doc we realize we're going to get away with it.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm pretty amazed at how little flack we got for that but the whole "Louis stole the dragonball!" thing kind of diverted everyone.  I think you can see the exact moment in the scum doc we realize we're going to get away with it.

Haven’t read the scum doc, pretty sure I’ll get mad at whatever reasoning you guys came up with to kill me

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

For some reason it was easier to find the TPs than the Mafia in this game.

We found exactly the same number of TPs/mafias as players openly admitted to being one.  This even takes into account Louis being a surprise TP but Shade "claiming" neutral.