Login & Password not working

Xtreemo

Hello everyone!

I'm unable to login and my password is not working on the Launcher. It's always saying that the login and password are incorrect.

I tried to create a new one here on the forums but It did not work as well, and I don't know what to do.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

lol for some weird reason I've opened the launcher right now and I'm automatically logged in.

I don't know if it will happen again but if it does, I'll contact an admin/dev instead of creating a thread or bumping this one.

Thanks.

On 11/6/2020 at 8:47 PM, moonsense715 said:

We are having problems in the infrastructure and manually have to fix the login problem every day. I fixed it a few hours ago which is why you could suddenly log in. It will fail again soon until we find the source of the problem :(

Well I'm glad that the problem can be fixed and I wasn't the only one... Just really sucks it has to be a daily fix.... Hope you guys find the source soon.