[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

6 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

Huh, do I see a spin off from APB mafia? :3

Indeed you do!

5 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Ye I'm in. I suppose keeping it simple for the "first" Reborn Mafia is a good call ;)

For sure. I'm hoping to expand on this setup in the future, based on how well this game goes and how previous APB games have played out.

1 hour ago, Killing_You said:

Indeed you do!

For sure. I'm hoping to expand on this setup in the future, based on how well this game goes and how previous APB games have played out.

Bud, with you out of the game, who am I going to deceive to carry myself to victory? :v

9 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

You guys almost voted out Voe D1 when he wasn't in the game.

Was actually a bit of a problem for me at the time.

That was so much fun, though. I just wish I knew what went through Voe's head when he saw that whole thing unravel.

Wow, just over 24 hours and already at 9 players signed? Nice.

If we hit max sign-ups by Saturday, I might close sign-ups then and start the game Monday, December 7th1941. It's first come, first serve, so @Shade939@TheIrishman@Louis@Sunflower@Anon_Katthis is the best chance to get in on the action!

EDIT: If this conditional start date is an issue, please speak up now.

1 hour ago, Killing_You said:

Wow, just over 24 hours and already at 9 players signed? Nice.

If we hit max sign-ups by Saturday, I might close sign-ups then and start the game Monday, December 7th1941. It's first come, first serve, so @Shade939@TheIrishman@Louis@Sunflower@Anon_Katthis is the best chance to get in on the action!

EDIT: If this conditional start date is an issue, please speak up now.

I'll sign up if there's an earlier start date.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I'll sign up if it there's an earlier start date.

Given the likelihood of the sign-ups filling up in the next few days, I'll go ahead and pencil you in.

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT: Previously I said that I'd only move the start date up due to full players, but since we're well past the sign-up minimum, I'd like to officially move the start date to Monday, December 7th. Once again, if you have any issues with that, please let me know now.

15 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I guess if we have a hard player cap, I could sit out this round.

Honestly, I don't remember why I had a hard cap. It's not really needed, so I'll go ahead and remove it. I don't want anyone to feel left out, after all.

Doing this will remove the earlier start potential and the game will retain the original start date. @Shade939I hope that's not too much of an issue (especially since it's just over a week at this point).

26 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Honestly, I don't remember why I had a hard cap. It's not really needed, so I'll go ahead and remove it. I don't want anyone to feel left out, after all.

Doing this will remove the earlier start potential and the game will retain the original start date. @Shade939I hope that's not too much of an issue (especially since it's just over a week at this point).

I'll make no promises about how active I'll be in the later parts of the game.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I'll make no promises about how active I'll be in the later parts of the game.

I can take over for you if I learn how to steal ur identity correctly. Nobody will know the difference :D