[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

6 hours ago, Killing_You said:

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT: Previously I said that I'd only move the start date up due to full players, but since we're well past the sign-up minimum, I'd like to officially move the start date to Monday, December 7th. Once again, if you have any issues with that, please let me know now.

In this case i can't do it. Count me out.

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

As for start date, just keep it at the 13th. That should be just after final exams etc are over so most can join then. Shade is obviously going on vacation for Christmas. :v

Precisely the issue for me, I finish on the 13th.

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT: Between the removal of the hard cap and several issues voiced by players, the game will retain the original start date of Sunday, December 13th. Should that day be the final day of shooting before winter break, however, the game might be pushed back a day later, to Monday, December 14th. These are now the only possible start dates. Sign-ups will remain open until Friday, December 11th. I apologize for any inconvenience this discussion has caused.

5 hours ago, Jeod said:

If anything is to be taken from your previous game, you need to be more involved in the daytime discussions, even if you've no idea what to say or do. You can always answer other people's  questions.

You're assuming it's not more of an issue of scheduling though and being online at the same time as everyone else?

On 12/4/2020 at 1:20 PM, Jeod said:

If anything is to be taken from your previous game, you need to be more involved in the daytime discussions, even if you've no idea what to say or do. You can always answer other people's  questions.

Sorry I just don't have enough time to respond because I forget to go on to the forum.

18 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Out Umagon and kill your Medic in one fell swoop, then lynch Shade the instigator and find out he's town too.

Well, if you think about it, there are only three other Town roles that can move in game, if two of them die, then you're suddenly looking at a minimum 50% chance you caught Scum doing something. I still have no idea why'd you lynch someone claiming a tracker report, on a player that could actually move though...

1 hour ago, Shade939 said:

Well, if you think about it, there are only three other Town roles that can move in game, if two of them die, then you're suddenly looking at a minimum 50% chance you caught Scum doing something. I still have no idea why'd you lynch someone claiming a tracker report, on a player that could actually move though...

The real shade was the friends we made along the way left to die in tiberium.

22 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

He doesn't even have HoI4. Think it's mostly Darkest Hour for him (effectively HoI2). Also I saw him playing Operation Flashpoint (aka Arma: Cold War Assault) while I was modding my own copy of it.

Ye, it was on sale for like 99 cents the other day and I got like a massive nostalgia rush.  And yeah, I always preferred HOI2 over 4 (and I don't think anyone liked 3).  I was actually part of the mod team for Kaiserreich on HOI2 era.  Also I did just get C&C Remastered finally.

I actually do have some newer games. I got CK3 and it's amazing... but I got distracted...  I bought Far Cry 5 (and New Dawn) cause it was on a good sale too, but on my rural internet (which has been acting up) it takes FOREVER to download, especially as I can't download AND use the internet at the same time, so I'm limited to downloading it at times when I'm not otherwise using the computer.

Also, I've recently gotten distracted by Football Manager again because FM21 came out.... even though I still play FM18 because that's where my main save is :v

(Even though I don't care for baseball as much, I will say OOTP has some amazing features FM could really use, such as the fact that you can port your save game from each iteration to the next.  That's probably good for business too, because people like me who want to keep playing their old save actually have a reason to buy the new game if we can keep playing the same save file).

11 hours ago, Killing_You said:

Due to film scheduling, the start date is going to be pushed back to Monday, December 14th. There will be no further changes to the start date.

That's good, this weekend, being December, is the weekend pokemon decides to do *double* community day.