[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't really want to elaborate more on it until I hear their answers.

Well, we certainly do have time to wait around to discuss things.

And there are problems with both of those claims that I'm wondering about.

Louis attempted to shoot Shade - Missed
Orange attempted to shoot Mojoman - Missed
iLTS attemped to shoot Mojoman - Missed

Roleclaims from Orange, Mojoman, iLTS.

Because Nod Spies will always fail a daykill attempt with "Stuck" (weapon jammed), none of the people who fired can be that role.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Louis attempted to shoot Shade - Missed
Orange attempted to shoot Mojoman - Missed
iLTS attemped to shoot Mojoman - Missed

Roleclaims from Orange, Mojoman, iLTS.

Because Nod Spies will always fail a daykill attempt with "Stuck" (weapon jammed), none of the people who fired can be that role.

Elementary. The current discussion is who to lynch between Mojo/OJ (bc ilts shot in response to a threat). Apparently nolynch is off the table.

In either case of a 3-player or 4-player scum team, a Day 1 no-lynch wouldn't give us an extra phase. In worst-case scenario, lynching wrong every time and always getting killed, game would end on a Day 4 mislynch with 3 scum, or a Day 3 mislynch with 4 scum. No lynching would make the game technically end during night phase, depending on scum successfully killing. As it's usually preferable for the game to end on a lynch rather than on night action gambles, there isn't as much of an argument for nolynch as there normally would be.

21 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm aware, Jeod. I was reviewing the important details for Anon_Kat who just said tldr.

Was Anon_Kat aware? :v

Regarding nolynch, I hadn't done the math for endgame (painkillers etc, which I'm not on atm). Your reasoning against nolynch is sound, therefore I will once again reiterate that I feel Mojo is being his usual clowny self and something seems off about Orange--a gut read so to speak. Admittedly I still have an arm and a leg on the fence so I'm going to be passive until I come across a good evening where I have enough energy to lean into the game more.

11 hours ago, Voe said:

A smart town would save their ammo, so would smart scum. Louis, iLTS and Orange are either dumb as bricks, or are throwing the game on purpose, or are trying to prove they don't care.

And i like that a lot less than the potential that Mojo might be saving ammo because his scum. We should all be saving ammo. Both town and scum.

Aren't you notorious for D1 shots/kills? Odd that you'd call them dumb as bricks for that.

Not going to go back and quote the question from Cat 5, but why did I role claim? Two/three reasons.  To establish not everyone has a role on the sheet.  I feel as if Voe was making a lot of dangerous assumptions.  But also I wanted to highlight my hit chance was 50%, which I had stated right after I shot and not just when Voe asked for it.  Once I'd taken my shot and outed that information, I figured I already partially out, so I might as well do a full reveal to strengthen my points as well as transparency/honesty helping my credibility, seeing as you people usually jump on me for being secretive even when I have good reasons :p  Personally I don't see the Jump Jet as that big of a deal as a role, plus what's left is defensive, so there's no harm in being out anyway.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Not going to go back and quote the question from Cat 5, but why did I role claim? Two/three reasons.  To establish not everyone has a role on the sheet.  I feel as if Voe was making a lot of dangerous assumptions.  But also I wanted to highlight my hit chance was 50%, which I had stated right after I shot and not just when Voe asked for it.  Once I'd taken my shot and outed that information, I figured I already partially out, so I might as well do a full reveal to strengthen my points as well as transparency/honesty helping my credibility, seeing as you people usually jump on me for being secretive even when I have good reasons :p  Personally I don't see the Jump Jet as that big of a deal as a role, plus what's left is defensive, so there's no harm in being out anyway.

I'll also state that in addition to me being somewhat doubtful about the content of Mojo's claim, the fact that he claimed after me like "oh, so you're claiming, well I'm gonna claim too" makes me suspicious.

3 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Aren't you notorious for D1 shots/kills? Odd that you'd call them dumb as bricks for that.

To a point where in one game iLTS (i think it was him) received a bullet reflecting shield in case i shot him Day 1. I did. And i died.

But that was a long time ago.

8 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Also only two people shot Mojo, one shot Shade :v

Really? I thought Louis shot Mojo too.

But this doesn't really change anything. I think Louis is town. Scum shouldn't shoot first.

3 minutes ago, Voe said:

But this doesn't really change anything. I think Louis is town. Scum shouldn't shoot first.

Yeah, and Mojo's insistence that Louis be the D1 lynch is what's set me off on him.  Granted, there's other points against him, as we've discussed, but he comes in here like a wrecking ball and several of us, not just me, are basically like what the hell.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah, and Mojo's insistence that Louis be the D1 lynch is what's set me off on him.  Granted, there's other points against him, as we've discussed, but he comes in here like a wrecking ball and several of us, not just me, are basically like what the hell.

Note:  He's stopped this angle now that heat is on him, but *at the time* that's what he was doing.

4 minutes ago, Voe said:

To be fair, I have pulled off plenty of successful scum gambits because people believed "scum shouldn't do that". I don't suspect Louis right now, but I'm not going to write her off as town because she did something that scum "shouldn't" do.