[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Also, for everyone voting Orange, I'll point out at the very least that since his weapon didn't get stuck, that should mean he's not a spy.

So it's actually possible for a cop to investigate him unlike Mojoman who hasn't fired his weapon yet.

I mean, that's assuming I don't take flight.  If I take off, the cop can't investigate me... though getting no result would confirm what I'm saying at least.

1 hour ago, ChopBam said:

I'm actually interested in a case for iLTS.

Mojoman is an easy target for acting "scummy," although with his meta it's hard to get an accurate read on him. iLTS was the last person in this series to fire his gun, and I wouldn't put it past him to gamble for the likelihood to make it clear to everyone in not having his weapon get stuck that he's not the chameleon spy.

Do you have anything of substance to add to your case?

The whole discussion of "non-stuck shot = not spy" started well after I shot, as best I can remember. Doesn't mean I couldn't have gone for a "gamble" like that, but I don't see where you're making that connection.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Do you have anything of substance to add to your case?

The whole discussion of "non-stuck shot = not spy" started well after I shot, as best I can remember. Doesn't mean I couldn't have gone for a "gamble" like that, but I don't see where you're making that connection.

Clearly you're a limpet mine so you're trying to bait the cop into investigating you by proving you're not a spy. :eng101:

2 hours ago, ChopBam said:

Are we really supposed to, though? It feels like editing posts which only the host is supposed to be able to do.

2 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

We did last game.  I guess it is kinda sketchy, but I suppose we can ask KY first what his stance on it is, since Jeod gave us permission for his game.

I'm gonna go ahead and say it's perfectly fine. I double check the votes anyway, so if something weird happens I'll catch it. 

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

Is that a C&C4 thing?

Kane's Wrath. They replaced the Flametroopers for Marked of Kane and are part of why MoK is a poop faction don't @ me 

Just now, Shade939 said:

Jeod, TheIrishman, Louis, and Anon_Kat haven't voted yet for future reference.

Anon specifically said he's voting for no one intentionally, though if he meant that to be no lynch and just doesn't know how is another question, because he seemed to be aware it was a bad move.