[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

Just now, Louis said:

@Orange off topic but you have a degree in statistics?

My degree is in Political Science, but it's Statistics based political science, IE the degree is stats focused.  There's two ways to do research, qualitatively or quantitatively.  Qualitatively is like, analyzing what something IS, like using case studies, generally looking at one instance of a thing and saying if it's good or bad.  Quantitatively, which is what my focus was, is using stats and numbers to research/analyze something, using large data sets and finding trends, etc.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

My degree is in Political Science, but it's Statistics based political science, IE the degree is stats focused.  There's two ways to do research, qualitatively or quantitatively.  Qualitatively is like, analyzing what something IS, like using case studies, generally looking at one instance of a thing and saying if it's good or bad.  Quantitatively, which is what my focus was, is using stats and numbers to research/analyze something, using large data sets and finding trends, etc.

Ohh interesting I'm going for a psychology and statistics degree at the moment (Quality side)

12 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Kane's Wrath. They replaced the Flametroopers for Marked of Kane and are part of why MoK is a poop faction don't @ me 

MoK is about as bad as Steel Talons and ZOCOM in base KW unfortunately. Elite expensive infantry are kind of neglected in base KW although most of the competitive community plays on a balance mod that makes those 3 viable.

1 hour ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Do you have anything of substance to add to your case?

The whole discussion of "non-stuck shot = not spy" started well after I shot, as best I can remember. Doesn't mean I couldn't have gone for a "gamble" like that, but I don't see where you're making that connection.

I'll tell you what I told Category 5. It's Day 1, do you expect more substance???

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Just read pg 20. Mojo said he had no solid scum reads and didn't want shoot town. Why did Mojo not even consider shooting cat5 as he's claimed Neutral? 

At this point, I'd assume because Mojoman is bluffing about his day ability, and he's actually a spy so his day kill will get stuck.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Shade's confidence > Irish's Confidence.

Mojoman is extremely reluctant to use his day kill to reveal any information about his role despite the suspicion on him. To the degree where I assume that his day kill  can only incriminate him if he uses it.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Mojoman is extremely reluctant to use his day kill to reveal any information about his role despite the suspicion on him. To the degree where I assume that his day kill  can only incriminate him if he uses it.

This was a joke about my line about how to get women to shoot you in the face.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Also fair warning, even though I don't suspect any last minute shenanigans anymore, right around hammer is when I need to put the chicken wings in the oven now.

Since updating you all on what I'm having for dinner is practically a tradition at this point.

I was only able to read up to pg24 but

##vote Mojoman

I think he should've at least considered shooting cat5 rather than saying he wouldn't shoot anyone at all because they all could be Town. That is what makes me think he's scum and I won't be around to change my mind. Back to work for me.