[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

Just now, TheIrishman said:

I was only able to read up to pg24 but

##vote Mojoman

I think he should've at least considered shooting cat5 rather than saying he wouldn't shoot anyone at all because they all could be Town. That is what makes me think he's scum and I won't be around to change my mind. Back to work for me.

I hope you answer later, or maybe someone else can answer, but why is there sus on Cat 5 again?

On 12/14/2020 at 10:29 PM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Hi guys, what's going on in here?

*sees bullets flying everywhere*

So, hey, uh. I'm Neutral, just so everyone knows. Just want to make that clear so absolutely nobody has any reason to ever vote, daykill, or nightkill me, and I will ridicule anyone who says otherwise. Right, now that that is settled.

@Mojoman @OrangeP47 why did you roleclaim so fast?

it's this post

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Why would you even consider attacking a neutral, TheIrishman? That is clearly the wrong move to make. Absolutely nobody gains from attacking a neutral. Unless the alternative is that you lose a scum mate.

Should have saved my shot... :v

5 hours ago, Shade939 said:

And anyone who outs themselves as claiming one of those power units, would find themselves targeted by Nod, preventing them from using their ability effectively to start with.

I think there are multiple layers to every claim that was made thus far. Except Jeod, but he never makes sense.

4 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Odds are, if someone performs a day kill, it's a result of them having a higher chance for their day kill to kill someone...

Odds are, the more people fire their weapon the higher the likelyhood of another shot scoring. I thought you understood that when you proposed saving ammo for "combined fire" later on. From what I've gathered about the roles, we should statistically have anywhere between 2-3 kills this match, should everyone fire their weapon.

4 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Yeah, I'm very unhappy with Orange supposedly having a hidden role and then fully claiming it during Day 1, for basically no reason.

If Orange fired his weapon and claimed a defensive night action, this should make him a non-target for Nod. But why not claim a rifleman in that case?

NIGHT ONED9UzCVp.png

With nightfalling, the outpost personnel decide to lynch Mojoman. Unfortunately for them, they realize who he is too late.

Mojoman, the GDI Light Infantry, has been lynched!

Down one soldier and still cut off from command, GDI braces for a rough night as Nod prepares to strike...

PLAYER VOTE
Jeod  
ChopBam iLikeToSnipe
iLikeToSnipe Mojoman
FRAYDO OrangeP47
Category 5 Hurricane OrangeP47
Voe iLikeToSnipe
OrangeP47 Mojoman
Retaliation Mojoman
Mojoman NoLynch
Shade939 Mojoman
TheIrishMan Mojoman
Anon_Kat  
Louis  
MAJORITY Mojoman (5/7-Hammer)

Day 2 begins in 24 hours. Please try to send in your actions in 1 hour prior to daystart.

As usual, 2 night posts per player.

12 minutes ago, Voe said:

Are you also lying but actually town?

No, what I have said is actually true.  I will be taking flight tonight.  Anyone trying to visit me can verify that I'm immune, though the wisdom of outing yourself to the public is debatable if you visit me and reveal it publicly.

This is my second post so I can't respond further, though I might meta post later tonight about a cool fan-made C&C3 world map someone made.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

No, what I have said is actually true.  I will be taking flight tonight.  Anyone trying to visit me can verify that I'm immune, though the wisdom of outing yourself to the public is debatable if you visit me and reveal it publicly.

This is my second post so I can't respond further, though I might meta post later tonight about a cool fan-made C&C3 world map someone made.

As long as there's no ingame discussion, I'll allow this possible third post.

TBH I'll post it now.  Basically found this awhile back.  It's well researched and lore-friendly, set 5 years after C&C3/KW in a timeline where C&C4 doesn't happen.  It also has insets for TD and TS, and annotations.  I recommend downloading so you can zoom in to read it better.

tibmap.png

14 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

:raise:

Why? Are you actually worried about being the NK?

I see Shade hard tunneling on Mojoman (honestly surprised he hasn't stomped on the grave yet) and then I see TheIrishMan make a somewhat decent reason for voting Mojoman, and yet TheIrishMan didn't have time to read into Cat5's neutral claim being a joke or not (and neither had I). But, assuming Mojo hadn't paid enough attention to the OP, I don't see TheIrishMan's point as a strong one. I still think Mojoman was a waste of a lynch.

Orange either wants to confirm himself to others via visit or is trying to avoid visitors. In my sights.

Well that's a shame. I went after Mojo since I was trying to quickly read the posts and pick out the most likely scum. Mojo didn't consider killing cat5 (who's joke I didn't pick up at the time as I was trying to read fast), he was the second to claim a custom role, started the Louis train which seemed like he was pushing an easy lynch, threatened iLTS who reads town for me, and was the scummiest read I had. That is all.