[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

DAY TWOXenpEvE.png

The sun rises on a new day. Still no word from command, and after a quick search of the base, a grim discovery has been made.

OrangeP47, the GDI JumpJet, has been murdered by Nod!

With two known casualties, the rest of the personnel must root out the Nod infiltrators before they can strike again.

Day 2 ends in 48 hours.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Scum could have gotten someone else and pretty easily pushed him for a lynch today. Not sure what the game is.

Well, mafia would have known he's town. Maybe they believed he was a power role but just didn't believe him about what he did. Which appears to have been correct since he's dead.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

Scum could have gotten someone else and pretty easily pushed him for a lynch today. Not sure what the game is.

He'd be pretty unkillable later in the game if he saved his jumps. Could try to use his death to push people like Voe who doubted his claims as well.

I think the best take away here is to say we were all wrong, and figure out who was being dishonest in their arguments.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Well, mafia would have known he's town. Maybe they believed he was a power role but just didn't believe him about what he did. Which appears to have been correct since he's dead.

That's a good point. After mojo flipped rifle, I could see scum thinking Orange must be lying as well. It's a pretty decent claim for a power role to hide behind. 

I think scum would have to not have hidden roles for this game though.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I wasn't really paying attention to the cases against Orange. Was there anyone who believed his role claim? Honestly, I thought he was anything but a jump jet.

If he was town I figured he wouldn't lie about his role.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I think scum would have to not have hidden roles for this game though.

That's a really good point I didn't even think about. Yes, the original roles can be changed and new ones added (ex. Orange's Jump Jet); obviously they were. I would think that mafia wouldn't buy his claim if they all had stock roles. So, if they thought he was a stock role why would they kill him?

Either they believed he was making a fake claim as a "real" power role, meaning mafia is likely the stock roles. Or they have at least one modified/new role and bought his flavor claim.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

SINCE I'M DEAD EVERYONE LIKE THE MAP I POSTED I CAN'T POST ANYMORE SO THERE'S NO WAY FOR ME TO ACUMULATE LIKES FOR THE REST OF THE GAME THIS IS TOO CRUEL WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF MY POSTCOUNT

No.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Why so?

Because Jeod also claimed a non standard role, without claiming immunity. If scum was targeting potential power roles, they should have gone for Jeod.

Alternatively, they could have been targeting the strongest player, by meta argument. But Cat5 is still here, so is TheIrishman.

Not to mention Orange was a spinnable lynch today to begin with.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

Because Jeod also claimed a non standard role, without claiming immunity. If scum was targeting potential power roles, they should have gone for Jeod.

Alternatively, they could have been targeting the strongest player, by meta argument. But Cat5 is still here, so is TheIrishman.

Not to mention Orange was a spinnable lynch today to begin with.

I think you're confusing Jeod and Mojoman there though?