[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Also am I the only person who read Louis' "joke" about killing orange as more than just a joke?

I read it as either a joke or an incredibly brazen taunt at Orange. Given their interactions before, I could see it as an actual taunt. It's enough for me to justify a D2 lynch, need to investigate her more.

10 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Sure it's convenient, and possible iLTS is scum. There are two possible holes in my town theory about him. What do you think of his analysis on Irish?

I'm more inclined to agree with Irish than with iLTS. Orange lynch was well within the scope of possibility today, I was on the ropes between him and iLTS. But now it's just iLTS. And it makes me hesitant.

4 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Oh my godlessness, does anybody really thinks Anon_Kat is being guided by someone in the scum doc?

Quite the opposite. If anything, he's not guided and thus he hasn't voted day 1. Which doesn't change the fact he needs to produce more content.

14 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I read it as either a joke or an incredibly brazen taunt at Orange. Given their interactions before, I could see it as an actual taunt. It's enough for me to justify a D2 lynch, need to investigate her more.

I find Louis' play melodramatic, both day 1 and 2. Is this normal for her?

1 minute ago, Voe said:

I find Louis' play melodramatic, both day 1 and 2. Is this normal for her?

Day 1 was within her town meta more than her scum meta imo. Day 2 is abnormal, but still not out of that "overlap" and solidly scum. She is very high on my scum list because of it, but I am waiting for her to post more today (as well as for others).

9 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Also, it's a far more effective tactic to use after you've lynched mafia.

Given the fact that we lynched Mojoman a Town player, one could assume that not all of the Mafia members were part of that train, but would spread there votes out to avoid being clumped together with their teammates and avoiding having to take responsibility for lynching a Town player.

In particular, the two players I'd be more suspicious of after yesterdays votes are Jeod and Louis though, Jeod because he voted then unvoted both Orange and Voe before finally ending the day with no vote at all. And for Louis, it's because she showed up at the last moment, after I had already commented that several players weren't voting, a fact that should be noted if Mojoman is Town or Mafia, and just threw her vote on the main train.

Yes I did come on late for my vote, but I've always intended to vote for Mojo. MY reasoning was that he kept pushing to lynch me regardless if my shot missed or killed Shade. If that isn't sus enough to you it was to me, KNOWING that I am GDI

If i could take credit for Orange's kill I would but I didn't. I'm not surprised that the two people who roleclaimed D1 died so quickly. Honestly I thought Orange was a bit dumb to do so, since he is a strong player and it is a smart move to kill him early. Better to get rid of him now knowing he wouldn't use his night ability then having to guess when he will use it later. 

6 hours ago, Jeod said:

Let me just quit my job, here...

In particular, despite your votes there was no real risk of anyone actually dieing because of them, and it would be an effective way to appear to be active while simultaneously keeping a low profile.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

In games past, the result of the game actually hinged on a town player being able to use a weapon even after Mafia met equal numbers. Mafia couldn't hammer on it's own, so the Town player with the weapon had one last chance to prevent the game from ending.

Happened in my very first game. The final day consisted solely of me, a Rifle Soldier, opening fire on Voe. I missed, scum won.

6 minutes ago, Louis said:

I think scums just gonna wait to night kill and once town reaches a certain number they're going to start day killing

The day kills listed on the first page for Nod units should be accurate, that's a good balance to keep with only a single good day kill with around a 50% successful kill chance over all.

5 hours ago, Voe said:

You were the one to call for careful ammo use, now you want people to start shooting each other in hope that 1 or 2 people out of a 4 man scum team would jam and reveal themselves? What about the collateral damage this will cause? What about the townies who will also jam eventually?

Yes, but they wouldn't be those voting orange then either.

I think it's convenient that Mojo died, Orange got killed and iLTS is left alive alone.

Depending on how close to MYLO it is, any information is better than none. That's more the play of last resort though.