[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Why do I get the impression that iLTS is arguing that it's not a dumb kill because he made the kill :v

To be completely serious though... I didn't do the kill and I believe I can actually have an alibi for that if I need to. But there's no point in that right now.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

To be completely serious though... I didn't do the kill and I believe I can actually have an alibi for that if I need to. But there's no point in that right now.

It's on my mind because I really wanted to try doing that over the Irish kill last game.

19 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Why do I get the impression that iLTS is arguing that it's not a dumb kill because he made the kill :v

I remember a game where you were that guy. Everyone all confused about the kill, and you were like "Why does everyone think it was a bad kill, I don't get it?"

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I remember a game where you were that guy. Everyone all confused about the kill, and you were like "Why does everyone think it was a bad kill, I don't get it?"

I did?! Now I really want to know what game you were talking about. I was just inspired by this clip of Among Us

https://www.twitch.tv/jorbs/clip/SuaveAmusedTriangleGrammarKing

1 hour ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

@TheIrishman What's suddenly changed for you? Did you kill Orange to try and frame multiple town members? D1 and N1 you believed I was town and never made any mention of Jeod after saying you thought he was town. Then suddenly D2 you're "suspecting Jeod less" and now I'm a suspect? I take one look at your posts for this game and every single one of your past five posts is a scum tell.

##vote TheIrishman

Idiocy

I said scum made a dumb therefore I suspect Jeod less as I consider him a competent scum player.

Why are you so threatened? I never even hard called you out?

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Why just Jeod?

Because he was already thinking like myself when I read his posts which made me think he was Town then adding a scum move that I wouldn't do, it pushed him further into Town territory. I'd probably add you and Orange to the list if Orange wasn't the one killed (but it was still a jumper who already shot), and if you were detectiving more.

Jeod I think Jeod is a rifleman who doesn't care, so he claims superpowers to make himself look more important. IE classic Jeod.
ChopBam Gave me 0 wrong impressions.
iLikeToSnipe I said yesterday one of the Orange/Mojo/iLTS trio has to be scum. Now it's just him standing, and it feels so incredibly obvious to vote for him again today it almost feels like I'm being baited. Almost.
FRAYDO Epic memer too busy to post? I've seen a whole bunch of games where FRAYDO won as "inactive" scum.
Category 5 Hurricane 0 wrong impressions.
Voe My autobiography is not yet polished.

Retaliation 0 wrong impressions again, but Retal always sus.

Shade939 All over the place, either a confused townie or scum looking for an opening in the absence of easy leads.
TheIrishMan I literally don't know what I think about Irishman. I guess I don't think about him at all.
Anon_Kat I feel like he's trolling us. As in actively making an effort to be ambiguous. 
Louis

Day 1 shooting and Day 2 triumph over Orange's body leave a bad aftertaste.

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I can't tell if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I'm always sus.

Well, i like you and I trust you. But only at an arms length.

1 hour ago, TheIrishman said:

Idiocy

I said scum made a dumb therefore I suspect Jeod less as I consider him a competent scum player.

Why are you so threatened? I never even hard called you out?

Why do you think I feel threatened? I've specifically made it clear that my issue with you is the logic and reasoning you're giving, not explicitly with who you are "calling out". This is just misdirection from the original discussion.

1 hour ago, TheIrishman said:

Because he was already thinking like myself when I read his posts which made me think he was Town then adding a scum move that I wouldn't do, it pushed him further into Town territory. I'd probably add you and Orange to the list if Orange wasn't the one killed (but it was still a jumper who already shot), and if you were detectiving more.

Let me get this straight. You thought Jeod was more likely to be town because he made a move that was scummy, but it was a move you wouldn't do as scum. Therefore he's town? How does that make any sense?

@Voe regarding iLTS and the Day 1 votes, I do find that interesting. It's been a while since we've had a game where analyzing the votes and the order that they were placed in has been potentially useful, since all recent games did not have majority hammer. Usually the Day 1 vote is more spread out. It doesn't usually come down to so few players unless one of the ones at risk of being voted out is Mafia. iLTS is the only candidate for this, though outside of actions outside of his own control, I don't have a lot to suspect him directly.

3 minutes ago, Voe said:

Well, i like you and I trust you. But only at an arms length.

I can live with that. It's not all that different from my impression of you this game. I haven't been supporting your cases, but I think you've been making solid points in them.

Part of the reason I've been looking at Chopbam is the difference in how you talked about and supported your vote.

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

@Voe regarding iLTS and the Day 1 votes, I do find that interesting. It's been a while since we've had a game where analyzing the votes and the order that they were placed in has been potentially useful, since all recent games did not have majority hammer. Usually the Day 1 vote is more spread out. It doesn't usually come down to so few players unless one of the ones at risk of being voted out is Mafia. iLTS is the only candidate for this, though outside of actions outside of his own control, I don't have a lot to suspect him directly.

I wasn't there in the 8 or so hours preceding the hammer, so all I saw was the end result without the progression. Chopper and myself on iLTS, you and someone else on Orange, and a landslide on Mojoman. If i remember your post from earlier correctly, you think Nod might have piled up on Mojoman to save iLTS?

Just now, Retaliation said:

I literally killed Irish last game under the theory that it was so incriminating something was up.

The plot twist is that it wasn't my decision.

Jokes aside, that's why I'm not giving Irish a reacharound. He's forgotten that crucial detail. He can townread me all he likes, but it's not going to place me in his pocket in terms of considering whether he's scum.

I think it's possible, but I don't have much more than that. If a save was attempted by Nod, the person being saved would have to be iLTS, and Retaliation, TheIrishman, and Louis would be suspects for trying to make the save. Nobody voted for anyone other than Mojoman after the vote had been almost tied.

On 12/16/2020 at 12:46 PM, ChopBam said:

I wouldn't put it past KY to invent these roles. He basically even said they would.

So I'm not putting stock into the idea that the roles sound fishy or made up by scum.

I'm actually interested in a case for iLTS.

Mojoman is an easy target for acting "scummy," although with his meta it's hard to get an accurate read on him. iLTS was the last person in this series to fire his gun, and I wouldn't put it past him to gamble for the likelihood to make it clear to everyone in not having his weapon get stuck that he's not the chameleon spy.

##vote iLTS

@Killing_You so the vote doesn't get lost.

On 12/16/2020 at 12:48 PM, FRAYDO said:

I'm not so sure I buy this. Any mention of percentage would point to day kills in this context and I just don't see the confusion myself.

Add this to the previous claim of being an untargetable role for two nights in a row and being further confused/bringing up an unstoppable kill when questioned about the role actions?

Wagonomics, was it?

##vote OrangeP47

On 12/16/2020 at 1:06 PM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Well. I feel like making the votes dance, so.

##vote OrangeP47

On 12/16/2020 at 1:14 PM, Retaliation said:

All according to keikaku.

I kind of forgot about the game and now I regret it.

I remember arguing this in another game with mojo (mastermind mafia?) and being unpleasantly surprised.

##Vote Mojo

There was actually a lot of voting in that half hour.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I think it's possible, but I don't have much more than that. If a save was attempted by Nod, the person being saved would have to be iLTS, and Retaliation, TheIrishman, and Louis would be suspects for trying to make the save. Nobody voted for anyone other than Mojoman after the vote had been almost tied.

But in a case of a scum pile up, killing Orange thereafter would not make sense. We now know that Orange was town. It's a hindsight we wouldn't have if they NK'd anyone else.

I wonder about people who hadn't voted. Because if the train was instead a townwagon, scum wouldn't need to do anything. They could sit back and then kill Orange to expand the list of people implicated in voting off a townie. Which also kind of makes sorta sense, if i twist my brain hard enough.

I could buy an Irish being scum situation. He came in at the last second to pile onto the Mojo bandwagon, has been giving off some scum tells, and his meta just feels to me like it did when he was scum in prior games.