[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

Yeah it's probably a function only available to people in the "forum game master" group. KY and the rest of you are assigned this group, but since I haven't hosted before I've never needed that assignment. All good!

Hey, just so I don't ruffle feathers--I did edit one of my posts, you can see it where Shade quoted it. I typo'd and wrote "cum" instead of "scum", so I added the 's' to eliminate the lewdness. I'll just hope my kid doesn't read this in 8 years and ask me questions.

Just now, Jeod said:

Hey, just so I don't ruffle feathers--I did edit one of my posts, you can see it where Shade quoted it. I typo'd and wrote "cum" instead of "scum", so I added the 's' to eliminate the lewdness. I'll just hope my kid doesn't read this in 8 years and ask me questions.

I noticed that and I actually thought Shade might have edited your quote that way intentionally :xD:

5 hours ago, Voe said:

Does TheIrishman still produce spreadsheet analyses every game as town, or is this a thing of the past?

Normally yes. I wasn't going to last time because it's annoying to do on my phone as opposed to a computer. Although after seeing cat5's terrible mock chart I was incensed enough to make one regardless. But then I died off right away so it didn't really serve a purpose. I think I'll wait until tomorrow to make one if I live long enough.

I really don't know what scum tells I've given off since I'm not scum but feel free to tell me for entertainment value. Oh and possibly learning for when I am scum.

10 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Normally yes. I wasn't going to last time because it's annoying to do on my phone as opposed to a computer. Although after seeing cat5's terrible mock chart I was incensed enough to make one regardless. But then I died off right away so it didn't really serve a purpose. I think I'll wait until tomorrow to make one if I live long enough.

I really don't know what scum tells I've given off since I'm not scum but feel free to tell me for entertainment value. Oh and possibly learning for when I am scum.

Right, how seriously do you take Category 5 claiming neutral in an open setup game, and overly stressing how the most important part of that claim was how no one should kill him because of it.

40 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I'll do it tomorrow, when it should actually matter more.

Tonight I'm seeing if I can get NK'd or not. :p

I would ask what threat you are posing to scum at this point, but for one you always think you're going to be night killed, and for two, scum did in fact kill orange.

15 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

I would ask what threat you are posing to scum at this point, but for one you always think you're going to be night killed, and for two, scum did in fact kill orange.

I would ask a better question about why you bothered to write that post up?

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I would ask a better question about why you bothered to write that post up?

You said "tonight you are seeing if you can get NK'd or not". Why did you write that at all if you didn't mean it?

6 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't know. The things you say are pissing me off (like all the question dodging you are doing right now), but I think your arguments are from a town point of view. I'm not suspecting you right now.

I'm assuming you're referencing to Voe's question about who I'm suspicious of. Because I really can't think of anything else it could possibly be?

Which at the moment, a lot of that really devolves down into OMGUS, and me question why someone is playing badly.