[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Given the known available roles, there is probably only one thing that could serve as an alibi.

At the moment, I think the only solid alibi is if a tracker didn't see you move last night. All three Nod units should have used an ability last night.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

All three Nod units should have used an ability last night.

There are several assumptions here but I doubt you'll listen to me.

4 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

At pg 40, oh guys you're hurting Town quite a bit here.

For gods' sakes, elaborate man. May be time for a full roleclaim.

If Irish claims cop or medic, with no counterclaims, it would be better to change our votes and have an attempted NK on him (which can be stopped) than to mislynch a PR.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

He's got a while. Well, if he's just on break he might not have that much time.

How long until it's "too last minute" for everyone to change their votes though?

Just now, ChopBam said:

If Irish claims cop or medic, with no counterclaims, it would be better to change our votes and have an attempted NK on him (which can be stopped) than to mislynch a PR.

How long until it's "too last minute" for everyone to change their votes though?

I'm here until hammer now. If Irish is really going to claim a power role he should just do it right now.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

Depends on if they're online or not.

Well if I miss I can roleclaim, if I kill scum then point proven we can carry on. If I kill another Town then whatever I say won't matter, you guys can lynch me. If I hit another and they're dug-in we'll know they're Town, so there's that. Wish me luck.

##shoot  Louis

really tempted to shoot shade though

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Well if I miss I can roleclaim, if I kill scum then point proven we can carry on. If I kill another Town then whatever I say won't matter, you guys can lynch me. If I hit another and they're dug-in we'll know they're Town, so there's that. Wish me luck.

##shoot  Louis

5tAvh12.png

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

##shoot  Louis

@TheIrishman attempts to shoot @Louis, but his weapon gets stuck!