[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

I don't think I voted anyone today. Anyway, here's my current readlist.

Jeod - Not spy
Chopbam - Likely town
iLikeToSnipe - Null, leaning town
FRAYDO - null
Category 5 - null
Voe - null
Retaliaton - null, leaning scum
Shade939 - null, leaning scum
Anon_Kat - null
Louis - Likely town

The important thing I want to note here is that I slightly scumread Retaliation and Shade. However, Retaliation and Voe are both voting for Shade today. Therefore, I think there's a reasonable claim in at least one scum in Voe/Retaliation/Shade.

Just now, ChopBam said:

That's not an answer to the question though. You're answering why you shot at all. I didn't ask that; my question was, why not wait?

I'm a simple man, so here's a simple answer. I didn't know he was about to follow up with a claim; I expected town Irish to claim before or during their shot.

Just now, Jeod said:

I'm a simple man, so here's a simple answer. I didn't know he was about to follow up with a claim; I expected town Irish to claim before or during their shot.

I don't understand it. Perhaps if he indicated he wasn't going to say more, you could have gone for it then. There wasn't much reason to hurry.

Well then, at least we can happily confirm Jeod isn't a Chameleon spy!

Shade's optimal, GM-confirmed GDI plan finally working out. Holy shit.

You're both retarded.

Just now, Retaliation said:

I kind of feel like you fed him an excuse to fire off a shot at Irish.

And why do you feel that? After Irish shot at Louis, I don't think I would have believed any roleclaim. Ironically, Jeod being scum and shooting Irish would have actually been a dumb scum move.

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

with a stuck result for his weapon there was no way to guaranteed his role without killing the spy first anyways.

"The spy." You're positive there's only one? Even the rolesheet says max 2, and we're not even guaranteed that.

Just now, ChopBam said:

"The spy." You're positive there's only one? Even the rolesheet says max 2, and we're not even guaranteed that.

For a three player Scum team, there should only be one of each of those roles considering how valuable the other two roles are for balance. If we actually do have a four person scum team, then the extra player would most likely be assigned the spy role.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

And why do you feel that? After Irish shot at Louis, I don't think I would have believed any roleclaim. Ironically, Jeod being scum and shooting Irish would have actually been a dumb scum move.

Stuck isn't all that remarkable result, but you gave us a framing that made it hard to believe any roleclaim.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

For a three player Scum team, there should only be one of each of those roles considering how valuable the other two roles are for balance. If we actually do have a four person scum team, then the extra player would most likely be assigned the spy role.

Again, these are assumptions. Do you have a reason to believe it's actually the case?

15 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't understand it. Perhaps if he indicated he wasn't going to say more, you could have gone for it then. There wasn't much reason to hurry.

I wasn't in a hurry all day. I'm surprised he flipped medic of all things, he was my only 'likely scum' read in my list of reads.

3 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Again, these are assumptions. Do you have a reason to believe it's actually the case?

There are certain formulas you follow for setting up a basics game. It's expected that a GM will try to follow those formulas in order to preserve the balance of the game.

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I believed it until Irish flipped town :S

I mean, go back and look at the mathpost I made. I wasn't actually seriously considering Irish was a spy because he jammed. A player who has a stuck result is more likely to be GDI, just because of how many more there are.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

One thing I can obviously point out from Jeod's actions, is if a Cop investigated him then he should get a result for Jeod's real alignment.

A perfect plan, for a cop to come out now that the medic is dead.

Just lynch Shade now and be done with it.