[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

Just now, Retaliation said:

Has Shade offered any attempts at cases this game or has he just been jumping on other players while constantly talking about stuck stats?

Look, even with Shade, an alive town is better than a dead town. I know that's heavily debatable, but that's my position on it.

Being obsessed with statistics in this game just somewhat helps scum find power roles, though that whole process counts on shots being fired. Once a power role has fired, their value to kill automatically decreases, so really it doesn't do a whole lot.

For town obsessing over statistics helps find out who could be scum, and also might inform on who scum might decide to nightkill. Much more useful.

Just now, Jeod said:

Sure wish I'd gone with my initial comforts and shot Shade.

Sure wish you didn't off a player this early into the game because lol you could.

NIGHT TWOD9UzCVp.png

After burying their fallen medic, the outpost personnel decide that enough blood has been spilled this day. They part ways as they prepare for the inevitable nighttime strike from Nod...

FINAL TALLY:

PLAYER VOTE
Jeod NoLynch
ChopBam NoLynch
iLikeToSnipe NoLynch
FRAYDO  
Category 5 Hurricane  
Voe Shade939
OrangeP47  
Retaliation Shade939
Mojoman  
Shade939 NoLynch
TheIrishMan  
Anon_Kat  
Louis NoLynch
MAJORITY NoLynch (5/6-Hammer)

Day 3 begins in 24 hours.

Louis, I saw in the town down the road someone has a paper-mache light up santa-pig decoration and it reminds me of your avatar choices.

Edit:  Not exact, but looks kinda like this, couldn't get an actual pic cause I was driving:  s-l640.jpg

It's about 2 ft tall.

DAY 3XenpEvE.png

With their numbers dwindling, the remaining personnel dread morning roll call. Their fears are answered when one of their own never shows, and is found dead at his post.

Category 5 Hurricane, the GDI Light Infantry, has been murdered by Nod!

Down four people and with no confirmed infiltrators, the personnel begin to panic. They must stay strong if they are to discover the enemy lurking in the shadows.

Day 3 ends in 48 hours.