[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

Just now, ChopBam said:

Unless Shade is a genius tactician here, I don't suspect he is the spy, which leaves the remaining suspects to me, FRAYDO, Voe, and Anon_Kat.

Right. Shade could stand to give out his reports, might as well. Honestly I suspected you were the cop.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

No, I'm the real Cop, so I have a 50% stuck chance.

Also Chopbam, I actually investiagted you last night, but my action failed. :v So you claimed too early.

Yeah, I buy that...

So, it looks like we have a solid lynch on Jeod. I'm assuming he's done this to try and muddy the waters since he was very likely to be scum at the end of last day.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Yeah, I buy that...

So, it looks like we have a solid lynch on Jeod. I'm assuming he's done this to try and muddy the waters since he was very likely to be scum at the end of last day.

If I was scum I wouldn't go out of my way to narrow down the lynch table when it's not mylo/lylo. If you wanna call that muddying the waters, you should stick to being third party.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Right. Shade could stand to give out his reports, might as well. Honestly I suspected you were the cop.

First night I investigated irish, part of why I didn't mind lynching him.

Second night I investigated Chopbam, but the Riottrooper blocked him so my report failed.

Just now, Shade939 said:

First night I investigated irish, part of why I didn't mind lynching him.

Second night I investigated Chopbam, but the Riottrooper blocked him so my report failed.

So you know your sanity, then?

Right, so logically we've got a direction of Voe, FRAYDO, or Anon_Kat for the day. I'm going to wait till everyone else speaks up before moving forward with Shadecop, just in case, but I doubt he's scum ccing.

25 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Genuine slip. Seriously, better shoot before things get out of hand.

21 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Chop, lemme tell you something man. When I make an obvious slip like that, maybe it was on purpose.

6 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

@Shade939 attempts to shoot @Jeod, but his weapon gets stuck!

This looks like a scum bussing one another 101. Whichever dies, dies.

8 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

No, I'm the real Cop, so I have a 50% stuck chance.

Also Chopbam, I actually investiagted you last night, but my action failed. :v So you claimed too early.

And my suspicions on you were right too then. Out of the people who could possibly be scum are Chop, iLTS, FRAYDO, Voe, and Anon