[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

3 minutes ago, Louis said:

You know Shade, I figured you were the cop D2, if I really wanted to I would have choosen to kill you instead of Cat5. And when everyone else was on the Shade lynch, I said that you were town. Now with Jeod I did say I didn't trust him, and he passed a test which put him on the second spot of my scum list. Mind ya'll I did believe Jeod for a bit, he had me fooled. 

It was a very poor test.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

What do you mean by that?

I mean that aside from you being jailed, the rest of us are likely to be riflemen. The medic is down, the JJ (who probably was a watcher) is also down. With 3 scum I don't find it likely there would also be a GDI tracker (umagon), which leaves us with nearly everyone potentially bulletproof or protected. If we say all fortified tonight, scum would have a pretty low chance of RNGing the jailer and scoring a kill. In other words, we can skip a single night and get an additional lynch in if we choose to.

Just now, Voe said:

I mean that aside from you being jailed, the rest of us are likely to be riflemen. The medic is down, the JJ (who probably was a watcher) is also down. With 3 scum I don't find it likely there would also be a GDI tracker (umagon), which leaves us with nearly everyone potentially bulletproof or protected. If we say all fortified tonight, scum would have a pretty low chance of RNGing the jailer and scoring a kill. In other words, we can skip a single night and get an additional lynch in if we choose to.

I think he was an extra role added in to balance things out for a 13 vs. 12 player game, so we still have an Umagon and Riot Trooper in game plus me.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

There's no reason to protect the cop if Louis is not the spy. Shade can't investigate spies.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I think he was an extra role added in to balance things out for a 13 vs. 12 player game, so we still have an Umagon and Riot Trooper in game plus me.

Additional GDI power role with only 3/4 listed Nod?

2 minutes ago, Louis said:

Jeod only killed Cat5 because he was on my case! Then Jeod threw the game so it looked more incriminating against me. 

The next day is from the 23rd to the 25th. If you're scum, wouldn't you rather spend time relaxing in the dead chat over Christmas rather than futilely fighting for your life?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Actually I can, I just also need to combine it with testing if they get a stuck result or not when they shoot.

You mean, you'll get a town result on your report, but if they then shoot and get stuck it will confirm them as Spy.

Just like you confirmed yourself and then got stuck.

Just now, Retaliation said:

The next day is from the 23rd to the 25th. If you're scum, wouldn't you rather spend time relaxing in the dead chat over Christmas rather than futilely fighting for your life?

My family is CRAZY! I'd like to cause some chaos if I'm about to die. 

Just now, Voe said:

You mean, you'll get a town result on your report, but if they then shoot and get stuck it will confirm them as Spy.

Just like you confirmed yourself and then got stuck.

There's a 3/4 chance they don't get a stuck result though.

3 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

@Louis why do you keep talking to Jeod here as though you guys were teammates, and then turn around and try to convince us that you're town?

Well, I admitted to killing Orange, I went along with that, then Shade went on to say I was teamed up with Jeod, so I went along with that. But I know when it gets too far when it comes to joking around. I just don't want you guys to make a mistake by killing me and end up losing another GDI 

ChopBam Shot Jeod
iLikeToSnipe Irish flipped town after Jeod shot him. If iLTS was scum making a case on Irish which was 90% going to end in a lynch, there was no reason for Jeod to shoot him right before it happened.
FRAYDO Candidate for inactive scum

Voe  

Retaliation Shot Jeod

Shade939 Shot Jeod

Anon_Kat Candidate for inactive scum
Louis Most likely the hijacker

4 minutes ago, Voe said:

I truly believe in inactive scum being the reason of Jeod's suicide.

That does make sense. If scum team was Jeod and two active members they'd have had an actually realistic chance at moving the lynch to someone else due to early hammer.

Not having much time until tomorrow to do more analysis or to read everything, but my first impression with Jeod today was an uncharacteristic scum slip/gambit and giving up.