[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

If it's you we might got a problem.

Time to throw my "alibi" out there. I was jailed N1. I know that because I tried to Dig In but was unable to. I figured I was jailed and then ChopBam said he was "less sus" of me beginning of D2. That leads me to believe he made a soft claim for the riot trooper then.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Time to throw my "alibi" out there. I was jailed N1. I know that because I tried to Dig In but was unable to. I figured I was jailed and then ChopBam said he was "less sus" of me beginning of D2. That leads me to believe he made a soft claim for the riot trooper then.

Jokes on you, I forgot to submit my action N1 to jail anybody.

##shoot iLikeToSnipe

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Wrong answer, buddy. I tracked you to Cat5 on N1.

So I tracked iLTS to Cat5 on the first night, and waited on that result to see if I could find out anything further. When I saw he had visited, I had known he could shoot, so he wasn't the spy, or the toxin trooper (since cat5 wasn't the target and killing is the trooper's night action). By process of elimination, I assumed it was statistically unlikely he would be the mutant hijacker and was one of the town visiting roles. However the town visiting roles slowly died off or were discovered. The last remaining one today was the riot trooper, so barring some role that's off the sheet, either iLTS was the riot trooper or the mutant hijacker.

I have a question about the sus on iLTS. We're missing the spy if we're looking at Nod!iLTS and Nod!Louis. Both of them shot and missed, so one or the other is likely to be the mutant hijacker but in that same sentence one or the other can't be the Nod spy.