[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia I

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

APOCALYPSE RISING MAFIA

GAME ONE

I don't think any introduction is necessary, but I do think after Killing_You's thrillingly successful Tiberian Sun Mafia game, it's a good idea to keep up the adrenaline rush. You can view the previous mafia game to get an idea of how it works. Below is the roster for this game, subject to change of course up until 72 hours before game start.

ROLE QUANTITY DAY ACTION NIGHT ACTION
Conscript 5 ##SHOOT <target> - Attempt to shoot and kill your target (25% stuck chance, 25% kill chance). One time use. ##PRACTICE - Attend target practice and decrease your stuck chance by 25% for the following day. The Allies will know if you practiced. One time use.
Tesla Trooper 1 ##SHOOT <target> - Attempt to shoot and kill your target (50% stuck chance, 75% kill chance). One time use. ##SURGE <player> - Fire an electrical shot at your target and roleblock them.
Crazy Ivan 1 ##SHOOT <target> - Attempt to shoot and kill your target (25% stuck chance, 75% kill chance, 100% self kill). One time use. ##HAPPY BIRTHDAY <player> - Blow up yourself and your target. Unstoppable.
Rhino Tank 1 ##SHOOT <target> - Attempt to shoot and kill your target (0% stuck chance, 75% kill chance). One time use. ##PROTECT <player> - Serve as protection for your target.
Radar Tower 1 ##SHOOT <target> - Attempt to shoot and kill your target (100% stuck chance, 0% kill chance). One time use. ##PING <player> - Ping a player and learn their role.
Sniper 1 ##SHOOT <target> - Attempt to shoot and kill your target (50% stuck chance, 75% kill chance on infantry, 0% kill chance on vehicles). One time use. ##DISABLE <player> - Take a potshot at your target and roleblock them.
Spy 1 ##SHOOT <target> - Attempt to shoot and kill your target (100% stuck chance, 0% kill chance). One time use. ##INFILTRATE <player> - Attempt to infiltrate your target. If successful, their target will appear as one of the Allied roles.
Mirage Tank 1 ##SHOOT <target> - Attempt to shoot and kill your target (0% stuck chance, 75% kill chance). One time use. (PASSIVE) DISGUISE - Night actions used on you always fail (target appears blocked). Disguise is lost if you shoot.

This game is projected to start no sooner than January 1st and no later than January 4th. Also, please welcome @Louis as a first-time co-moderator! This setup is basic enough that, if numbers are needed, I will become a player and allow Louis to fully moderate this game (with some outside help if needed).

SIGNUPS (10 minimum)

Killing_You

FRAYDO

Category 5

Mojoman

iLikeToSnipe

Anon_Kat

OrangeP47

Shade939

Retaliation

Chopbam

TheIrishMan

Voe

46 minutes ago, Anon_Kat said:

Sorry! School slows me down when It comes to being online. :eng99:

You don't have to participate all throughout the day or know everything that happened. If you're town, focus on what you can notice that seems like something mafia would do, then take the time to discuss it.

49 minutes ago, Anon_Kat said:

Sorry! School slows me down when It comes to being online. :eng99:

I don't know if it'll help, but when I first started I used APB 1 as a study guide, and it helped me get a good idea of the game even when I couldn't be online all the time.

Here's a link to the thread: 

It's a fun read, and it helped a lot. 

3 hours ago, Killing_You said:

I don't know if it'll help, but when I first started I used APB 1 as a study guide, and it helped me get a good idea of the game even when I couldn't be online all the time.

Here's a link to the thread: 

Whatever happened to half those people in that mafia game?

54 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

Imagine a mafia game with everyone who's played on BHP and W3D Hub all these years.

They’re all still here. Sometimes they read the game threads. Mostly they’re busy working on the mods. Dev stuff.