[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia I

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

3 hours ago, Louis said:

@Voe takes out his gun and shoots at @Mojoman and he manages to kill Mojo.

Mojoman has died he was aligned with the Allies and was the Spy.

What Voe did know is that he's crazy and shot himself.

Voe has died, he was aligned with the Soviets and the Crazy Ivan.

I knew it! I told ya he was a spy!

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Remember in the 90s when they said not to let your child have too much sugar or bad things would happen?  Anon is probably what they were thinking would happen.

Nah! I forgot to take my medication and I think I've been undiagnosed with mental illness since birth

1 minute ago, Anon_Kat said:

I forgot to consume lithium.

This is actually the thing you've said that makes the most sense as for those that aren't aware that's actually a standard treatment, he's not just claiming to eat rocks.

4 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I think the remaining scum is among OrangeP47, ChopBam, and TheIrishman. Lead suspect is ChopBam, though the case is largely that he's kinda just floating around not making much noise. For my part, I tried to contact TheIrishman to see if he's going to show, but I didn't get a response from him. 

If we are looking at these three then the optimal route I think is to shoot ChopBam today and hope to kill, you will attempt to ping Orange N2 and if he's the Mirage Tank it should now work since his disguise is lost, and depending on the N2 result then we either lynch Orange or TheIrishman.

12 hours ago, Shade939 said:

##Vote Voe

I'm more confident in claiming Voe is lying than Mojoman.

12 hours ago, Voe said:

We got the other one, perfect.

##shoot Mojoman

Are we so sure Shade isn't the last one though? Voe may have had it right here drawing out a defense.

Anon_Kat,

Please don't spam the thread pinging me. If you want to discuss your tester application in public, that's fine with me, but just one PM or ping would have been enough.

42 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Hello again Anon_Kat,

I appreciate the persistence of applying once more. However, as we've said in our responce to the previous application, once an application is declined, you will have to wait until the next year, which - as specified - would be November 2021, as that would be a year since your first application. This new one is just one and a half months after your first one, which is more than 10 months short of the new possibility.

Additionally, after you asked me how to reapply on discord yesterday, I added that you couldn't reapply this quickly.

The fact that you've reapplied this quickly and despite us telling you that you need to wait a year, and that you did so after I specified that it would be too early makes us believe that you're not yet fit to be a tester.

I'm sorry that this may be disappointing, but you are free to try again in a year, which would be January 2022.

Kind regards,

Nodlied & the testing team

Just now, Nodlied said:

Anon_Kat,

Please don't spam the thread pinging me. If you want to discuss your tester application in public, that's fine with me, but just one PM or ping would have been enough.

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

Anon_Kat,

You forgot  to tell it was to early before I started writing that!

Also I am unemployed and desperate for cash to help my family cause I live in a place where help is scarce!

Just now, Anon_Kat said:

Also I am unemployed and desperate for cash to help my family cause I live in a place where help is scarce!

You don't get paid for being a tester.

Just now, Anon_Kat said:

First of all. I told you in your first application that you'd need to wait for a year before you could reapply. It is stated that the first possible date would be november 2021.

Secondly, being unemployed and desperate for cash is completely irrelevant for being a tester. Nobody gets paid around here, nobody makes any money of these projects. W3DHub is a group of hobbyists. We don't make any money or get paid. We do this for fun, but we try to maintain a professional organisation nontheless. I'm sorry that you're in such a situation, but we can't help with that.