[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia I

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

2 hours ago, Retaliation said:

This combined with a variation on the practice night action is probably about the best you can get staying with variations of 1/4. Stuck becomes of normal, misses become notable, and kills become tells. Practice ensures that scum can always have a fallback if they get a kill.

Why not just remove "stuck"? Just have miss and hit.

If you only have hit rolls while sticking with 25, 50, 75, and 100 percent chances (like if you're using actual d4 dice) you can only have those as your overall kill chances for a shot. With two rolls you can get a 18% chance to kill despite having a 25% chance to hit.

If you used a d100 based system you could pretty freely skip the stuck chances.

5 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

Did Irish ever post?

He didn't even respond to me trying to reach out to him. His on/off/on/off/on/off/on/off girlfriend forbids him from playing mafia and apparently watches the board, so I'm guessing they are "on" again and is deciding to hide from everything.

4 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

He didn't even respond to me trying to reach out to him. His on/off/on/off/on/off/on/off girlfriend forbids him from playing mafia and apparently watches the board, so I'm guessing they are "on" again and is deciding to hide from everything.

What the actual fuck? Why would she do that?

47 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Nope, I checked for a game on the 29th, didn't see it and forgot after New Years. I feel bad about it. Also surprised Cat5 or Louis didn't reach out to me, but it's 100% my fault either way.

...Though maybe the program I use to handle chat, Trillian, doesn't work with Facebook anymore? I'm noticing that the history in Trillian and Facebook don't match.

EDIT: Yep, I've confirmed with another person that Trillian doesn't work with Facebook anymore, at least since the end of December. Oops.

Edited by Category 5 Hurricane

3 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

...Though maybe the program I use to handle chat, Trillian, doesn't work with Facebook anymore? I'm noticing that the history in Trillian and Facebook don't match.

EDIT: Yep, I've confirmed with another person that Trillian doesn't work with Facebook anymore, at least since the end of December. Oops.

Oh snap, someone else uses Trillian?  That's like the primary program Sunflower and I use because fuck discord.

On 1/7/2021 at 1:01 AM, ChopBam said:

Oh man, I used Trillian a really long time ago. Forgot about it. Also what's wrong with Discord?? :v I use it way more now than I used to.

Basically, I don't need a platform, I just want a text communication service.  I mean yeah, all these extra features are "nice", but I don't need them, and they just get in the way of what I really want, a simple box to send a message to my friends.

2 hours ago, Killing_You said:

If nobody takes the spot first, I'd like to get the sign-up for TSR 2 Mafia posted on Monday.

Do it!

I'm still mulling over what I want to do for ARM 2. Something psychic.