FPS just tanks and CPU is overloaded (3.5.2.3)

Since the latest update (3.5.2.3) my FPS has been taking considerable hits. I'll be at 75 FPS and something happens somewhere that causes it to then drop to 7-13. I thought I was the only one but from the last time I played I got confirmation that others have also experienced this.

Additionally, APB has lately caused my CPU to hit 100% when it never has before.

8r0I8Hb.png

We suspect that one thing that may the cause is the Yak landing gear animation or maybe just the Yak in general. When Guard55 deployed his landing gear, my FPS tanked below 10. When entering the Yak, his FPS slowed and when exiting, it rose back up.

There may be other causes or this could be the only one, but whatever it is it is making APB unplayable when everything just freezes whether I'm engaged in combat or just strolling through my base.

1 hour ago, FRAYDO said:

Since the latest update (3.5.2.3) my FPS has been taking considerable hits. I'll be at 75 FPS and something happens somewhere that causes it to then drop to 7-13. I thought I was the only one but from the last time I played I got confirmation that others have also experienced this.

Additionally, APB has lately caused my CPU to hit 100% when it never has before.

8r0I8Hb.png

We suspect that one thing that may the cause is the Yak landing gear animation or maybe just the Yak in general. When Guard55 deployed his landing gear, my FPS tanked below 10. When entering the Yak, his FPS slowed and when exiting, it rose back up.

There may be other causes or this could be the only one, but whatever it is it is making APB unplayable when everything just freezes whether I'm engaged in combat or just strolling through my base.

I can confirm. Even when I restarted my client, I was tanking FPS like crazy just after Pipeline at around 9:50 PM (EST) or so. It's not gradual drops either, it's more like having 140 FPS and then dropping down to 2 frames or even 1 frame.

GaryOak was a witness to this too, along with many others. Even on "KeepOffTheGrass" I was experiencing these severe dips. Specifically, when a building blew up or a flametower opened fire on the Rocket Soldier rush.