Black Hand light tanks

BeerBaron

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't advocated for anything except buffs for Nod for the last year, and the Black Hand Light Tank is one of the foremost on that list. They've been unchanged in three years and they've been terrible since before I started playing. What is this weird paradox where I'm simultaneously Nod biased and anti Nod depending on who you ask? 

3.jpg

Plus this was the last time I made significant contributions to balance suggestions and most of it was buffs for Nod, and most of it was also not implemented.

I haven't been a part of IA balance since 2019, these changes are mostly from other people who privately bug Kaskins in DM's. 2020 is almost exclusively not me, the only thing I can claim any amount of credit for is getting the Chaparral buffed for GDI and that hasn't even been added yet, and plenty of other people were clamoring for it besides me. 

Edited by notDMB

Nod could use a range buff for the super tank. Too many small fast long range GDI vehicles makes it hard to hold ground.

mostly it’s the T-62 that out performs the Supertank I feel.

And yes Nod light tank needs some love, maybe some more armor

Edited by Raptor29aa

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, when I was young, i also thinking what GDI tanks so overpowered and undefeatable. But after play some couple of hours as a truly fanatic follower of Kane, I changed ma mind. Try use suicidal rush (infiltrator + AT inf like chem warrior v3 or BH melta boi) or (buggy and same AT inf). The best solution in this situation (for me ofc) = Melta boi + Infiltrator (also Melta). When u come closer to Titan  and starting spam him with any type of melta - he's ded 100%. And 1 more thing - its a rule #1 - ALWAYS shoot in weak spots, like Pee-Pee of Titan (no jokes, it dealing mo dmg). In your situation with Sheridans best thing u can do - spamming them with Banshee, always worked (sometimes you can stop their sheridans rush at the beginnin). And another 1 more thing, its a personal advice from me - if you start being sad cause of tons unacceptable deaths, don't worry - suicidal rushs and subsequent pleasure will make you smile and happy. Because suicides and mad rushes is the main strat of Nod in any C&C game.