Reborn is back!

OWA

Technical notes:

- If I set it up correctly, v-sync should be enabled by default. You will want to leave that on at all times unless your PC is very special (like 2005 special). Turning it off can cause strange physics issues.

- If you have FPS problems when a MSG or MSA is in use, the temporary fix is to disable your shaders (settings -> extended options -> shader slider). We hope to correct this with a future patch.

5 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Technical notes:

- If I set it up correctly, v-sync should be enabled by default. You will want to leave that on at all times unless your PC is very special (like 2005 special). Turning it off can cause strange physics issues.

- If you have FPS problems when a MSG or MSA is in use, the temporary fix is to disable your shaders (settings -> extended options -> shader slider). We hope to correct this with a future patch.

Added to the first post too, cheers! :) 

3 hours ago, NFHAVOC said:

why is the desert map out of rotation whats wroung with it 

There is a much better-looking version of that map called Field, which is in rotation. The design also isn't that great to begin with.

21 hours ago, Einstein said:

Technical notes:

Is this still true, if you normally use G-sync, which usually kinda replaces v-sync afterall?

7 hours ago, GummiBear said:

Is this still true, if you normally use G-sync, which usually kinda replaces v-sync afterall?

Im not sure on that one, will have to ask someone who knows a bit more. But we found out that these older games on 4.6/4.7 engine can easily exceed 200fps on many systems, which does some very strange things in W3D. One tester managed to get around 1000 fps and he said the physics bugs were quite amazing 😛

Also hi! Its been a long time :v

1 hour ago, Timeaua said:

Is there a possiblity to get one map or all of them working? TS_Dam, TS_Tiber, TS_OmegaCity

I still have all the files (.dds textures, .max, .mix, .W3D, .lvl) from back then.

Welcome back!

Yes sir, please open a private message to myself and @Killing_You and we will see what we can do to make this happen. Thanks!