APB Game Night 9 Player Nominations!

Coolrock

Hello players!

We’d first like to thank everyone for joining another amazing game night! We’d like everyone to reply with a nomination for which players they felt were the real MVPs of the night. After 24 hours from now, we’ll tally up the names and announce the MVP and Runner Up awards!

What’re you waiting for? Get to voting!

Had a lot of good teammates, but apart from the people already mentioned i'd like to say Ryknow69 and KSK_Nico. We got some great teamwork going over VC!

EDIT: As they were already mentioned I didnt think I should mention them but still: GUMMIEL and AZStalker

Edited by GaryOak

I nominate myself and AZ-Stalker

For I did many gimmicky shit as a spy, ran over 10 people on Pipeline by the Oil rig at the start, dedicated Supply Truck buyer, Team Ore gathering, MGG and jammer boy, Medic, and Field Mech

AZ-Stalker for leadership and general coordination of teams, against and for, and for keeping the games lively as they continued to approach max volume.

Edited by ryknow69

I've seen a lot of great play from many people (not just as players, but being good people on voice chat too), but this time I'll suggest Momok for consistant teamwork no matter the assortment of players that happen to be on her team. Also because she's the only one who can V2 one-shot my GAP (to my infinite but fun annoyance) and make the entire Soviet team rally into a frenzy afterwards. Plus she had a stolen TT on the Allied side for almost the entire round of Under.

Honorable mention of Meta for that one move that will be forever known as the Under LST Incident of 2021:

I nominate AZ-Stalker, for keeping the spirit of the game night going through the end, and overall being fun to both play against and with (Techie Olympic Swimming anyone?)

Also shoutout to Meta, for somehow managing to jumpscare me with a minelayer of all things.

Edited by Blujet

On 1/25/2021 at 8:47 AM, ChopBam said:

Honorable mention to Meta for squishing everyone in the short lived Soviet LST rush on Under.

I missed that moment as I was stuck in a Submarine all game (chasing a stolen one, if I recall), but now I understand what happened. That is surely one of the greatest displays of the dominance of the Mine Layer.

1 hour ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I missed that moment as I was stuck in a Submarine all game (chasing a stolen one, if I recall), but now I understand what happened. That is surely one of the greatest displays of the dominance of the Mine Layer.

Did you train Meta? Are you trying to pass the torch? 

Taking out a squad of infantry by driving into the water they are swimming in, isn't a skill I ever developed. Sure, I've blown up low-flying helicopters, entire columns of tanks on my own, and scared away the enemy team from attacking a vulnerable side of the base by just pretending I had laid mines out on that side of the field...but I haven't done that. This is a new doctrine that I cannot teach. 

1 hour ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Taking out a squad of infantry by driving into the water they are swimming in, isn't a skill I ever developed. Sure, I've blown up low-flying helicopters, entire columns of tanks on my own, and scared away the enemy team from attacking a vulnerable side of the base by just pretending I had laid mines out on that side of the field...but I haven't done that. This is a new doctrine that I cannot teach. 

Brings a tear to my eye :ohdear:

On 1/29/2021 at 8:09 PM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

It's just one of my weird instant reacting moves to defend the base, like back in the day, when the demo didn't had the "friendly fire" feature, i killed a bunch of invading Soviets in our refinery on camos canyon with my demo base defense move :v