Australian community

dangles20

Hi team, just wondering how much of a hassle it would be for me to setup an australian server of APB and TS:R.

I'm not sure how to do this, however I could host it on my server machine in the next month, and as I used to run a community of servers for other games I do have the experience in hosting, it would be great as I would like to try and establish an australian community of players into the game if I can, I do have some people that might be interested in playing, however the pings we usually get on the EU serves is 300-400 which isn't always pleasant.

If there is a server package I could install and upload the connection details into the launcher it would be great, as that way I might be able to push the word out more, could be worth a shot to see if we can get more players in.

Hey @dangles20

We're looking to put together server packages for both TSR and APB for download soon. Definitely keep prodding up about it and we'll make sure we get something out. In the past we've been reluctant to release the server files, but we're now working on some stuff so that we can release them for people to host their own games.

Stay tuned!