How to download the tiberium technologies client

Apotheosis

So I just found out that this was a thing. I read that I needed a patch so i went to the TT website and downloaded the 4.7 client from the site and its not letting me choose a folder to install the client. I also have downloaded renegade from the origin play store, and when i click on the join server option it does nothing but bring up the origin page with renegade on it. I just figured i need a patch. Anything helps thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I don't have a solution for you. I played Renegade for years, some time ago and I am new to all of this. I am having the same exact issue.

Scripts.dll 4.7 installer: Installation Folder

It says it will "install in the following folder" There is no folder selected. When I try to select a folder, it doesn't give me to option to select a location to install to. Is there something we can type into the "Destination Folder" box? Some series of clicks on the "Browse" button?

Does this screen not appear?

install folder.PNG

This should be the first thing you see when running the TT installer. If the default location does not match your Renegade folder, then you can correct it by using the "browse" button to navigate to the correct folder.

• 2 months later...

Einstein, I am having the same issue, but where do I go? There is no Westwood folder on my computer after installing C&C: Renegade via EA Origin, so I am not sure where to go. There is, using the browse function, an Origin Games folder with a Renegade subfolder, does that sound right? I did also just find a WestwoodOnline folder, but I do not think that is the correct folder for a client patch, right?