Zeppellins on the Chinese map

Was playing Renegade in the Chinese map with all the lime green weed leaves scattered all over the ground with those Asian looking buildings & Castle bases. You know which map I'm talking about.

Well this player named Ooflyoo told me to follow him through these 2 tunnels which we had to lower down to on a rope I would have never seen without him. So we lower down and proceed through the tunnel that takes us to this mountain base with 2 Zeppelins that apparently spawn they there when they blow up again.

The Zeppelin has a very hard to maneuver auto rifle attachment & the ability to drop bombs on enemies below. I thought it was super cool & was a lot of fun to drop these Grenade turds on everyone below us. If you read this, thanks for helping me find that. Found a secret today. I never knew where people got those Zeppelins on that map. Made the map way more fun to play.

Edited by buttnutella

1 hour ago, buttnutella said:

Was playing Renegade in the Chinese map with all the lime green weed leaves scattered all over the ground with those Asian looking buildings & Castle bases. You know which map I'm talking about.

Well this player named Ooflyoo told me to follow him through these 2 tunnels which we had to lower down to on a rope I would have never seen without him. So we lower down and proceed through the tunnel that takes us to this mountain base with 2 Zeppelins that apparently spawn they there when they blow up again.

The Zeppelin has a very hard to maneuver auto rifle attachment & the ability to drop bombs on enemies below. I thought it was super cool & was a lot of fun to drop these Grenade turds on everyone below us. If you read this, thanks for helping me find that. Found a secret today. I never knew where people got those Zeppelins on that map. Made the map way more fun to play.

(This belongs in the IA Section)

Glad to hear! The map you're thinking about is called Great_Wall. The gun is stupid hard to aim as you've said, however if you use the "v" key to free aim you can move it around and hit a lot of things. If you fly the zepplin at Max height you're also immune to a lot of Gun fire.

40 minutes ago, Threve said:

(This belongs in the IA Section)

Glad to hear! The map you're thinking about is called Great_Wall. The gun is stupid hard to aim as you've said, however if you use the "v" key to free aim you can move it around and hit a lot of things. If you fly the zepplin at Max height you're also immune to a lot of Gun fire.

I didn't really know which section it should be posted to, honestly.

That's the map, yeah! You know your stuff dude!

Oh man I wish I knew use use the free aim button during that game, sure would have helped.

Great tip on getting to max height, will keep that in mind next time I cycle to that map again.

Thanks man! I wish I could give you an up-vote but I used mine up in the C&C meme thread today already.

Will be back to rep you with my tech later doe!

Edited by buttnutella