[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

We don't know the victory condition. However, consider that the "messing with heads" thing must have had a viable target. What if that's controlling a Missile Silo?

wHoaeOMKQzDC84Y-wRsfBZL15XvLHgksIfP-Lkf3

Then you're already mind controlled.

11 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

We don't know the victory condition. However, consider that the "messing with heads" thing must have had a viable target. What if that's controlling a Missile Silo?

wHoaeOMKQzDC84Y-wRsfBZL15XvLHgksIfP-Lkf3

Who did the TP target last night?

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If someone has targeted by the TP, then whoever it is, is choosing to keep quiet about it. Alternatively, the target doesn't know. OR Coolrock was lying about it to begin with.

Which leads to what conclusion in either case?

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

It means that you either lack enough imagination to figure out what's going on yourself, or are trying to keep it from being figured out.

Funny, that sounds like a perfect explanation for your refusal to answer that question?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Funny, that sounds like a perfect explanation for your refusal to answer that question?

That's because I'm still working on the answer. You're sitting there thinking that there is no way we can lose, I'm sitting here wondering why the game isn't over if that is true.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That's because I'm still working on the answer. You're sitting there thinking that there is no way we can lose, I'm sitting here wondering why the game isn't over if that is true.

Because it's Jeod.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Both of them? In a situation with 3 Town to 2 Scum?

Sigh, 4:2 at the moment. It's a bit on the close side without knowing what the TP can do.

But assuming a worst case scenario, how many Town players does the TP have to eliminate in order to force Town to lose?

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Yeah, but we're going to lynch one of them and then the other will get roleblocked at a point where our timed victory should come into effect. Even if the TP doesn't get roleblocked, they should still lose. So why isn't the game over?

Because that hasn't happened yet for one thing.

The other being the TP might still win, which doesn't mean Town should lose though.

18 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Did KY get targeted by the TP? Is that why we can't figure that out?

He would be the logical choice, considering Coolrock was previously targeted, and the most outstanding characteristic he had at that time was trying to use an Allied Night Action. And since Coolrock couldn't be controlled and he was a Soviet role.

4 hours ago, Shade939 said:

The other being the TP might still win, which doesn't mean Town should lose though.

The most logical thing from this would be to kill the basically confirmed scum then. Considering KY shot me, it had no effect, he immediately went to accusations, (and Jeod edited the role sheet). I'm clearly a building.

Now let's think thematically for a TP. In a 'messing with your head' way, the only building ai could be would be a psychic tower, which really doesn't make sense, if I was an infantry unit or even a vehicle, it would be much more likely. But the evidence points to me being a building.