[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

I ordered my first Fire Emblem game for my birthday, despite my birthday being next month, because it was on discount on amazon and I had a 10 dollar credit, so wow, nintendo game on a discount for a change.  It'll be here Saturday.  (Plus Jeod can't complain that I'm using switch for something besides pokemon)

44 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I ordered my first Fire Emblem game for my birthday, despite my birthday being next month, because it was on discount on amazon and I had a 10 dollar credit, so wow, nintendo game on a discount for a change.  It'll be here Saturday.  (Plus Jeod can't complain that I'm using switch for something besides pokemon)

Three Houses is a fantastic game and it’ll last you a while if you’re tenacious enough to replay it four times or so. I haven’t been able to beat the dlc story yet.

36 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Three Houses is a fantastic game and it’ll last you a while if you’re tenacious enough to replay it four times or so. I haven’t been able to beat the dlc story yet.

Honestly I actually still haven't beaten Shield.... because I got too distracted by Animal Crossing... but gonna try to that before it gets here.

8 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Honestly I actually still haven't beaten Shield.... because I got too distracted by Animal Crossing... but gonna try to that before it gets here.

I’m still waiting for the fad to blow over. I played AC on my DS and 3DS and both saves are just collecting dust now. I know I’m not going to commit to coming back so why bother purchasing the new one etc. Project Triangle got me looking at Octopath Traveler though...

14 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I’m still waiting for the fad to blow over. I played AC on my DS and 3DS and both saves are just collecting dust now. I know I’m not going to commit to coming back so why bother purchasing the new one etc. Project Triangle got me looking at Octopath Traveler though...

People say it's not as good as the last one, but it's my first Animal Crossing so I can't compare.  I mean it's fun... it totally took over my play time from Pokemon on the switch as I noted, but I do kinda agree that it does feel like it's missing "something".  But since I haven't played New Hope or whatever I don't know what that "something" is.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

People say it's not as good as the last one, but it's my first Animal Crossing so I can't compare.  I mean it's fun... it totally took over my play time from Pokemon on the switch as I noted, but I do kinda agree that it does feel like it's missing "something".  But since I haven't played New Hope or whatever I don't know what that "something" is.

I guess people claim the villagers used to have more personality, which would be great.  I mean don't get me wrong, I like the villagers... but they do seem to have... limited lines...

This ice storm hasn't been as bad as last week, and so far I think it's only @FRAYDO who might run into issues with game starting today. FRAYDO, what do you say? I'm inclined to follow my previous rulings and not delay a game based on a sole player. Still would rather you be able to focus on yourself and family/friends than feel like you need to check into a game every so often.

25 minutes ago, Jeod said:

This ice storm hasn't been as bad as last week, and so far I think it's only @FRAYDO who might run into issues with game starting today. FRAYDO, what do you say? I'm inclined to follow my previous rulings and not delay a game based on a sole player. Still would rather you be able to focus on yourself and family/friends than feel like you need to check into a game every so often.

Shade is also in Texas.

33 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

You can probably start this Friday and at most I'll miss part of day one.

The weather should actually get above freezing this Sunday and finally get rid of the ice.

I was more concerned about your power/water situation, since those might take longer to come back after it warms up. But, since you both are able to access the net and haven't mentioned dying, I'll assume it's fine to start the game at the usual planned time--in 4.5 hours or so.

5 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I was more concerned about your power/water situation, since those might take longer to come back after it warms up. But, since you both are able to access the net and haven't mentioned dying, I'll assume it's fine to start the game at the usual planned time--in 4.5 hours or so.

TBH knowing Shade I assume he'd be yelling at us over some perceived slight even if he was dying, to his last breath.