[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

@Category 5 Hurricane would have to run that show. He's the expert and all. :v

I think people either really like Fire Emblem or really hate hearing about it. I imagine the player count wouldn't be that high, and to properly represent Three Houses you would need a bigger game.

5 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

If someone really wants to make a case as for why Mojoman is the TP they can, but Category 5 has actually been openly softclaiming the role.

Would it be better to lynch Cat 5 then and have you roleblock KY? We're not sure what TP can do and I'm pretty sure everyone knows I'm the other silo by now.

7 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

Would it be better to lynch Cat 5 then and have you roleblock KY? We're not sure what TP can do and I'm pretty sure everyone knows I'm the other silo by now.

It probably is, although I actually roleblcoked him previously, and he's been more forthcoming with information, so the odds of his objective being as hostile to Town are lower than they would be for you as a TP.

41 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

There's a reason Killing_You shot Mojoman instead of Category 5 Hurricane.

And what reason do you think that is? If you're going to say that because Mojoman is the Silo, then you must think that KY isn't the Sniper, given that the Sniper could not kill a Silo. So KY takes the shot at Mojoman just for a 75% chance of being revealed as a Sniper.

8 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

And what reason do you think that is? If you're going to say that because Mojoman is the Silo, then you must think that KY isn't the Sniper, given that the Sniper could not kill a Silo. So KY takes the shot at Mojoman just for a 75% chance of being revealed as a Sniper.

That argument creates more holes than it fills in.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Furthermore, how does it benefit Killing_You to shoot one of the players voting for Orange, and then never vote for Orange?

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

and then never vote for Orange?

On 2/26/2021 at 4:36 PM, Killing_You said:

##vote OrangeP47

6 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Well, that's as long as we can prevent whatever Mojoman's victory condition is by roleblocking him. I'm actually wondering if that is true.

Or if we even need to. It should be related to the missile silo, so it's entirely possible the TP wins if they and a silo survive till day five.

1 hour ago, Shade939 said:

Depends on information I can only theories as to whether it exist or not.

Regardless, lynching the last Mafia member is better than lynching the Silo.

Fair shake. Even if TP wins tomorrow we can say we tried.