[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

Honestly I think the switch would go to Mojoman. He just presented a case against himself in one post.

Frankly every post I make is a case against myself.

My mistake though, I thought town just had to eliminate scum, not all hostile parties. Gotta read up more. 

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I dunno, that's a particularly odd comment to make. We have no idea what the TP objective is, so how would you suppose the mafia being eliminated would hurt the TP? I don't get it.

I misremebered the town win condition as eliminate all scum. Therefore I thought if all scum were dead, TP couldn't win.

3 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

I misremebered the town win condition as eliminate all scum. Therefore I thought if all scum were dead, TP couldn't win.

Sometimes TP simply has to survive. Alternate victory conditions aside, it is too odd for you to say something now anyway.

##vote Mojoman

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If a TP can't win if scum is eliminated...they can't win at all...? Unless they can die and still win? Special objective?

Then it becomes even more effective to focus on eliminating Mafia instead of trying to find the TP first.

For all the "I'm the default vote" statements FRAYDO is making, I do think he is tipping a little bit too much in getting the vote off of himself no matter where it goes. The nolynch, the repeated pleas, now the vote on Mojo.

Just now, ChopBam said:

For all the "I'm the default vote" statements FRAYDO is making, I do think he is tipping a little bit too much in getting the vote off of himself no matter where it goes. The nolynch, the repeated pleas, now the vote on Mojo.

That’s totally fair. I’m being selfish in wanting to stay alive when my death will contribute more to Town’s overall knowledge.