[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

1 minute ago, Coolrock said:

Assuming there's no TP and only Mafia... If Tanya used #KISS IT BYE BYE to destroy Ret last night, how do they actually win now besides us killing each other (or shooting I guess)?

Did you make up that thing about people messing with your head?

Just now, Coolrock said:

Assuming there's no TP and only Mafia... If Tanya used #KISS IT BYE BYE to destroy Ret last night, how do they actually win now besides us killing each other (or shooting I guess)?

The Mafia have what is called a faction night kill. It's not considered part of their abilities per se, it's just accepted that they have one, unless their role specifically says otherwise. Anyone on the team could do it, though that also usually means that they can't do their other ability at the same time.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Did you make up that thing about people messing with your head?

I was considering that yesterday, but I really don't think he could have come up with the idea of saying he targeted Louis.

Then again he did take a really long time to say it, which could mean someone helped him make it. Still, nobody is counterclaiming Engineer.

3 minutes ago, Coolrock said:

They can simply target the silo two nights in the role with a NK, and that'll leave me as the only possible counter.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

The Mafia have what is called a faction night kill. It's not considered part of their abilities per se, it's just accepted that they have one, unless their role specifically says otherwise. Anyone on the team could do it, though that also usually means that they can't do their other ability at the same time.

Makes sense, thanks!

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I was considering that yesterday, but I really don't think he could have come up with the idea of saying he targeted Louis.

Then again he did take a really long time to say it, which could mean someone helped him make it. Still, nobody is counterclaiming Engineer.

I don't think those two are connected.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

How do you mean? You think he's town and that he's faking what happened to him on N1?

Him faking "someone messing with his mind" could be something I see him doing as any alignment, because again, COOLROCK IS NOT A RATIONAL ACTOR.