[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

2 minutes ago, Coolrock said:

I still think the only reason I was targeted was because I faked trying to use ##KISS IT BYE BYE, in which case Yuri probably wanted me :tinfoil:

There is a rather specific lack of other players claiming to be targeted though.

Just now, Shade939 said:

But if you only got one shot at taking control of a player?

It's risk/reward. Take a chance on grabbing someone who just tried to use a Tanya skill during the day time :v

I'd also think having someone join TP if they're solo is better than nothing so early in the game.

49 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Actually, wait... @Jeodis that the same game that this one is based on?!

42 minutes ago, Coolrock said:

Assuming there's no TP and only Mafia... If Tanya used #KISS IT BYE BYE to destroy Ret last night, how do they actually win now besides us killing each other (or shooting I guess)?

39 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

They can simply target the silo two nights in the role with a NK, and that'll leave me as the only possible counter.

37 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Or kill the engineer and infil the silo.

2 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

That's not much of a defense, but tbh I don't feel the need to actually defend said accusation because it's not really a case.

Extraordinary claims made without evidence can be summarily dismissed without evidence.