[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

It's anti-town behavior but I'm giving it a pass because it's your first game and I do find it somewhat funny... for now 😑

I like it. I don't know if it's intentional or not, but when he's saying things like that which may or may not be correct, he's leaving the door open for people to walk in and reveal something accidentally. Like which might have just happened with you.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I like it. I don't know if it's intentional or not, but when he's saying things like that which may or may not be correct, he's leaving the door open for people to walk in and reveal something accidentally. Like which might have just happened with you.

Granted, I know what you're getting at isn't a gotcha because it's not true, but if it was a gotcha, wouldn't that mean I'm right, because he can't people.  It's like a paradox that only works if Coolrock is being a twat.

11 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

It's anti-town behavior but I'm giving it a pass because it's your first game and I do find it somewhat funny... for now 😑

How’s getting answers from me anti-town? As far as I care, Shade and I are the only ones that know who each other are. If it’s upsetting that I’m a pain to answer anyone else... sucks?

10 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Granted, I know what you're getting at isn't a gotcha because it's not true, but if it was a gotcha, wouldn't that mean I'm right, because he can't people.  It's like a paradox that only works if Coolrock is being a twat.

I’m the best/worst time traveling Engineer. 

3 minutes ago, Coolrock said:

How’s getting answers from me anti-town? As far as I care, Shade and I are the only ones that know who each other are. If it’s upsetting that I’m a pain to answer anyone else... sucks?

It's not that you give answers.  It's that you give too many/contradictory answers.  If we didn't have our own powers of deduction we'd have no idea what to believe.

3 minutes ago, Coolrock said:

Isn’t that the point of the game? Not knowing who/what to believe?

2 minutes ago, Coolrock said:

Possibly what I’m going for? You won’t know unless you call my bluff. 

As town we want to find the truth.  I mean you're very clearly just doing things for the lols, but in a more serious environment your behavior would have you first up against the wall.

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

As town we want to find the truth.  I mean you're very clearly just doing things for the lols, but in a more serious environment your behavior would have you first up against the wall.

I don’t know if you’re town, so what I’m doing makes sense. 

Is this meant to be serious? We’ve had pages of Fire Emblem talk, along with various other things. I thought this was meant to be fun and not heavily serious since that’s what I’ve seen happening.

1 minute ago, Coolrock said:

I don’t know if you’re town, so what I’m doing makes sense. 

Is this meant to be serious? We’ve had pages of Fire Emblem talk, along with various other things. I thought this was meant to be fun and not heavily serious since that’s what I’ve seen happening.

I mean we're here to have fun, but going back to my comment about "don't lose on purpose" there is also an expectation to "actually play the game" as well.  I'm not saying you're doing anything wrong, but you're cultivating a personality where we can't trust anything you say.  That's a really bad way to play as town.  That's a really bad way to play as scum, too, because you don't blend in as town.