[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

It's like you want to be shot 😕

I've been saying for a long time now (since I played Gen4, actually) that I'm not playing another game until they make some fundamental changes on the gameplay. The Legends game might get there, but I'll need to see more.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I've been saying for a long time now (since I played Gen4, actually) that I'm not playing another game until they make some fundamental changes on the gameplay. The Legends game might get there, but I'll need to see more.

What about Snap?

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That would be a very strange team since there are 0 votes on people not named Orange or Chopbam.

Ye, what is it this game with our obsession with saying the scum team is the people attacking each other.  Granted, Choppy isn't attacking me right now, but I kinda assume that has to do with the fact that he's not here seemingly.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Ye, what is it this game with our obsession with saying the scum team is the people attacking each other.  Granted, Choppy isn't attacking me right now, but I kinda assume that has to do with the fact that he's not here seemingly.

I mean, distancing is a thing, but not like this.

2 minutes ago, Coolrock said:

I don’t sense anything on Killing_You, since he was pretty upset about FRAYDO.

He needs to post more, but he is indeed down in my priority list.  It'd be nice to know it's not just due to a small sample size though.

DPPt had so much of the game built into events though. Darkrai, Shaymin, even Arceus. A lot of it meshed with HGSS. I hope they streamline how those things work, because I liked the sidequest/lore stuff--more postgame things to do.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

DPPt had so much of the game built into events though. Darkrai, Shaymin, even Arceus. A lot of it meshed with HGSS. I hope they streamline how those things work, becwause I liked the sidequest/lore stuff--more postgame things to do.

I normally don't get my opinions from youtube, but a video I watched a few months ago really summed up my problem with the games:  Sinnoh, geographically, is just horribly designed.  Now yes, it's based off a real place, Hokkaido, but that's not what I mean.  What I mean is you're forced to back track without fast travel so many times, and it just eats up so much time.  There's a lot of time, not just doing that, that you're not *progressing*, you're just kind of wasting time.  It all combines to make it feel like the whole experience is coated in molasses, which is kinda how I always felt but couldn't really put into words.  I still like the games, but I do think it was a low point, and many people have an over inflated sense of how good they were because it was their first pokemon.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

HGSS came out close after DPPt and they were amazing, so it's easy to get your nostalgia mixed up.

Yeah, HGSS are widely regarded as the best ever, and tbh I kinda agree, though I'm not gonna bloviate about that right now.

41 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

It has to be said I'm not very happy with any cases I've built so far. I feel like I'm still waiting for that first flip that actually tells me something. If Coolrock didn't make such a convincing claim of being the Engineer I'd be really digging in to a case on him right now, but I just can't see it as plausible.

And who would he be partnered with if he was Scum?

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

And who would he be partnered with if he was Scum?

Probably me, since I was the only one that seemed to catch on that he was going to say he targeted Louis. I'd deserve to win if I came up with that to get him out of the hole he dug. Just give me the W.

Went back to D2, and I'd like to point something out.

On 2/23/2021 at 10:49 AM, ChopBam said:

Well he basically got "caught" by the roleblock if you will, so it limits even his scum buddy assuming there's just one. And even with that one, it could be a less active player like Anon_Kat, or it could be someone trying to soft save him by saying, "this feels too easy."

Chopbam was pretty on board the FRAYDO train for a good chunk of the day, but he never did much beyond stating his suspicions on FRAYDO, except this part where he tried to place soft suspicion on other people. It wasn't until towards the end of the day that he started showing concern over FRAYDO, and even then he never made a big push about it. At the time, I thought it was just kinda sus, but now that I've gone back over it, this does reinforce the case on ChopBam. I'm pretty comfortable voting him today.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Went back to D2, and I'd like to point something out.

Chopbam was pretty on board the FRAYDO train for a good chunk of the day, but he never did much beyond stating his suspicions on FRAYDO, except this part where he tried to place soft suspicion on other people. It wasn't until towards the end of the day that he started showing concern over FRAYDO, and even then he never made a big push about it. At the time, I thought it was just kinda sus, but now that I've gone back over it, this does reinforce the case on ChopBam. I'm pretty comfortable voting him today.

Damn it I'm totally starting to have that problem where I confuse you and Shade by avatar everyone else was having.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Well, congrats! I hope it works out!

As much as I don't like insurance companies, if you actually work for one, you get the best insurance, and for someone with literally a bajillion health issues like me it can pretty much be a life saver.

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

If you were a town ChopBam, what would you do at this point? I have kind of a hard time reading you as town after this is and vote, and also knowing your meta.