[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

59 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Yeah, he didn't shoot Orange like he should have.

Like I should have? What do you mean, "like I should have?" It was less than an hour before the end of the day, Orange had the majority vote, and literally nobody else had a vote on them at the time. It made 0 sense to try and take a shot at him no matter what way you slice it.

Anyway, the result I got on Mojo is rather worrying. I'd like to hear more from him. ##vote Mojoman

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Like I should have? What do you mean, "like I should have?" It was less than an hour before the end of the day, Orange had the majority vote, and literally nobody else had a vote on them at the time. It made 0 sense to try and take a shot at him no matter what way you slice it.

Anyway, the result I got on Mojo is rather worrying. I'd like to hear more from him. ##vote Mojoman

Must be tough having a 0% kill chance against certain roles.

9 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Must be tough having a 0% kill chance against certain roles.

Which makes me wonder just what the hell Mojo actually is.

For context, I'm gonna lay my cards on the table. I'm a Conscript. Initially my plan was to try and lay low in an attempt to deceive Scum into thinking I was the other Silo (I missed D1 entirely and shat my pants when I saw that we lynched a Silo D1). My nights have been rather uneventful up until last night, which leads me to believe that I haven't been successful in drawing their attention. I'm actually a little worried about it now, because it's entirely possible that they chose not to kill last night for the same reason they didn't N1: Let the roleblocker lead Town on a wild goose chase while they use their night abilities to find the final Silo.

None of that explains why Mojo was somehow immune to my shot. That worries me as well, and he may very well be a hostile TP.

Just now, Coolrock said:

:psyduck:

I was told something different, or Jeod didn’t understand my question. Oh well. 

I think you might be misunderstanding what you're being told. GMs usually tell you as little as possible and expect you to put the pieces together. They won't spell out what your results mean.

1 minute ago, Coolrock said:

:psyduck:

I was told something different, or Jeod didn’t understand my question. Oh well. 

If I'm too specific in result PMs then it gives too much away. Regarding your question for Louis, she was already dead so I clarified it for you--it wasn't meant to be taken as "GM will confirm if you target a Silo".

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I think you might be misunderstanding what you're being told. GMs usually tell you as little as possible and expect you to put the pieces together. They won't spell out what your results mean.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

If I'm too specific in result PMs then it gives too much away. Regarding your question for Louis, she was already dead so I clarified it for you--it wasn't meant to be taken as "GM will confirm if you target a Silo".

Well, forgive me for being useless!

image.png.2cf4760d9e9094332b1f458fcd0e52b6.png

Regarding Mojoman, it's apparent to me that whatever he is, he's likely a vehicle. I'm thinking that KY is a Sniper, which states it only fails to kill on vehicles.

Alternatively, whatever KY's role is, Mafia might have tried to kill him N1 and failed because of something in Mojoman's role, and fear him as a TP and tried a daykill as their other option.

27 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Regarding Mojoman, it's apparent to me that whatever he is, he's likely a vehicle. I'm thinking that KY is a Sniper, which states it only fails to kill on vehicles.

Alternatively, whatever KY's role is, Mafia might have tried to kill him N1 and failed because of something in Mojoman's role, and fear him as a TP and tried a daykill as their other option.

It States fails to kill on vehicles / buildings.

Though I don't remember it saying it fails on buildings earlier...