[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

GAME OVER

The coinflip falls on Mojoman! He was a Soviet Missile Silo!

PLAYER VOTE
Killing_You Mojoman
Shade939 Killing_You
OrangeP47 DEAD
ChopBam DEAD
Coolrock Killing_You
Category 5 Hurricane Mojoman
Anon_Kat Mojoman
Retaliation DEAD
FRAYDO DEAD
Mojoman Killing_You
Louis DEAD
LEAD Tie

With all Missile Silos down, the nuclear launch is aborted! Before everyone goes to their barracks, an envoy for Yuri appears and informs everyone that Killing_You, the Allied Sniper, has been captured! You're not entirely sure how it was all done, but at least the base is safe and the Silos can be rebuilt eventually...right?

To be continued...

Victory goes to the Soviets for eliminating all of the hostiles and to Yuri (and his new Sniper) for successfully preventing a missile launch. Google Docs will be posted where the CvC usually is, within a few minutes.

So as I said in the dead doc, my goal is to eventually have Yuri branch off into his own major faction like scum. I think I pulled off the Yuri third party rather well with the alignment change thing (it doesn't do a 180 on the win condition so doesn't ruin playstyle midgame). Major props to Cat5 for staying hidden for the entire game and to OrangeP47 for being a masterful scum right up until he got lynched.

I did expect you guys to speculate more about the Yuri role though. The notification Coolrock got was a balancer to make everyone freak out over a cult in the game, which in turn made Yuri have to tread carefully.

Just now, Jeod said:

I did expect you guys to speculate more about the Yuri role though. The notification Coolrock got was a balancer to make everyone freak out over a cult in the game, which in turn made Yuri have to tread carefully.

I think the fact that it was Coolrock made it hard to figure out what was real.

Just now, Jeod said:

It might have been a bigger deal if it was allowed to happen more than once.

17 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I think the fact that it was Coolrock made it hard to figure out what was real.

I literally said the exact message multiple times, and never once changed what it said in any of my posts. I’m new and all, but do you really think I’d be able to make that up? 

13 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Oh yeah @Coolrock what did you think? Did you enjoy your first game? :v

I had fun, although a few people don’t seem to appreciate it and seem to think it was all, “shits and giggles” :-(

1 minute ago, Coolrock said:

I literally said the exact message multiple times, and never once changed what it said in any of my posts. I’m new and all, but do you really think I’d be able to make that up? 

I had fun, although a few people don’t seem to appreciate it and seem to think it was all, “shits and giggles” :-(

Don't blame me I was the one who was taking you seriously (because I knew you were engineer) :v