[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Cat 5 I knew you were TP for a long time but hoped you could assist us sometime so I didn't out you :colbert:

Coolrock, again, I'm not mad at you or anything, I think you're an absolutely fantastic addition to this game.  Indeed, your sheer audacity was so great it wrapped around and made you town again after your playstyle would have normally gotten you killed, which is an impressive feat you should be proud of.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Sure, I'll consider it to be a scum tell and I'll lynch you for similar behavior in the future then. ;)

He made a comment about being happy he didn't have to switch votes, but I didn't seriously think about it until the night I died!

@Retaliation I think we were mindmelding again because for the most part I was maintaining a town-style play. I tried to play as I would as town even when I thought it would hurt me. For example, I tried to save Louis even though I was certain she was a building, and didn't switch to Mojoman over FRAYDO even though he was a likely candidate for the second silo at that point, and I never tried to save someone I thought was scum.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

@Retaliation I think we were mindmelding again because for the most part I was maintaining a town-style play. I tried to play as I would as town even when I thought it would hurt me. For example, I tried to save Louis even though I was certain she was a building, and didn't switch to Mojoman over FRAYDO even though he was a likely candidate for the second silo at that point, and I never tried to save someone I thought was scum.

We were. I literally forgot I suspected Louis was a silo based on her refusal to shoot. Then you said the same thing.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If it came to voting me vs Mojoman during the last day I was prepared to argue that kind of thing just to prove I wasn't TP. But Shade was proving too stubborn, and in the end I never really had to.

Skip to the end of the dead doc where Jeod quoted the PM I sent him before hammer. ;)

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If it came to voting me vs Mojoman during the last day I was prepared to argue that kind of thing just to prove I wasn't TP. But Shade was proving too stubborn, and in the end I never really had to.

I think you could have argued that you just needed to kill the last silo if things went wrong. Shade apparently was going to roleblock mojo to see if the TP could actually win!

2 minutes ago, Coolrock said:

I don’t think anyone could’ve played Mastermind better than @Category 5 Hurricane. He’s shown his skills over years of using the Mine Layer in APB, after all. 

In a couple of my best mafia games, my role actually was the KILLER MINE LAYER.

On 2/22/2021 at 9:55 PM, Coolrock said:

What exactly are you guys trying to get from me? I feel like I’m the only person sharing anything about what happened to me. 

Radar Tower should ping @Category 5 Hurricane, by the way. All this Fire Emblem talk is sus. 

image.gif.5f4c0389858b234fe8d9145c3ba967ad.gif

On 2/24/2021 at 9:17 PM, Coolrock said:

In before Category 5 is the mastermind behind the Mafia.

I’m just saying. 

15 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Also @Louis really did love you imitating me.  Imitation really is the highest form of flattery.  Unfortunately for you... I was scum :v

If you were scum, I would have been in your pocket so fast though.

Thanks, I thought a different game play would be cool but it did end up me getting lynched D1

55 minutes ago, Louis said:

Thanks, I thought a different game play would be cool but it did end up me getting lynched D1

I mean, I legit think it would have worked out a lot better for you if I just didn't happen to Rand scum again, and thus engaged evil mode from the get go.