OWA’s Game Night Player Nominations!

Coolrock

Hello players!

We’d first like to thank everyone for joining another amazing game night! We once again want to ask that you reply with a nomination for which players they felt were the real MVPs of the night. After 24 hours from now, we’ll tally up the names and announce the MVP and Runner Up awards!

What’re you waiting for? Get to voting!

I nominate @Nodlied. He worked hard and doesn't afraid of anything. He was always there when I needed him and never left my side. Always in the line of fire to attract enemy attention, oretrucking a team to victory, or taking part of daring offensives. I like the guy. Please clap.

17 minutes ago, AZ-Stalker said:

@NodGuy for the priceless look on his face helicopter when we showed up with about 8 LSTs to counter his aerial harassment.

That was hilarious. I have all of those encounters recorded, I need to edit a video together.

Also, I played for 10 hours, 53 minutes, 5 seconds straight that day.

If @ryknow69 was behind that chrono rush, I will add my vote for him! We were seriously impressed by that one on the soviet side

EDIT: If I'm not too late, I would also like to mention @forg0ten1and @SilverShark. High level play and they outscored me like every game too

Edited by GaryOak

• 4 weeks later...