[GAME OVER] Warhammer 40,000 Mafia 3: On the Edge of Precipice

Retaliation
Message added by Retaliation,

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Number one dumb thing:  As soon as I leave everyone voting me up when I can no longer respond then I die:  It's happened like twice on MU, including once in champs, and why I'm generally not keen to telegraph when I'll be away at hammer there anymore.

Clearly not everyone is honorable as I am. ;)

Just now, Shade939 said:

Clearly not everyone is honorable as I am. ;)

Actually I've come to the realization you're more of a couch potato and would be a lot more effective if you'd just COMMIT to your plans, such as that gambit the past few games of making yourself an easy target and seeing who attacks you, but then you never do the big reveal, instead choosing to go down with the ship.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Actually I've come to the realization you're more of a couch potato and would be a lot more effective if you'd just COMMIT to your plans, such as that gambit the past few games of making yourself an easy target and seeing who attacks you, but then you never do the big reveal, instead choosing to go down with the ship.

You do understand what happens when you die in this game right?

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

But seriously, a flip isn't enough, you have to be here to explain it or people won't understand.

Generally, because your antagonists are still putting out their propaganda, unchallenged, because they're "not dead" TM.

Night 1

Player Vote                   
KIlling_You  No Lynch
Shade Jeod
Orange No Lynch
Coolrock  
Anon Kat  
FRAYDO  
Jeod OrangeP47
Mojoman  
Category 5  
Vote Lead No Lynch

You've collectively elected to no lynch in a surprising fit of mercy. Will the IRS follow through on your offering of peace? CAN LOVE BLOOM ON THE BATTLEFIELD?

Day begins in 24ish hours ish. Remember to get your actions in.

Huh. We made it to H1. I feel like nothing was learned but that's also me not knowing that we actually had a proper D1. I thought we were still in the pregame joke phase and somehow made it to page 14.

Day 2

A loud explosion rocks the hab sector. You might think this is due to the ongoing battle, but it's actually because the Mechanicus forgot to vent the explosive gases.

Oops.

In other news, you all collectively stumble on Anon_Kat's body! It seems he was fighting for Prepcipice's freedom despite being a filthy genestealer cultist! On his body you find some equipment.

Equipment:

• Supply Cache: Gives the ##replenish night action which replenishes a player's ammo count.
Weapon Type Strength Armor Pen Damage Abilities Ammo
Webber Assault 3 4 0 1 Blocks use of day actions until end of phase 1/1

Player Vote                   
KIlling_You  
Shade  
Orange  
Coolrock  
Anon Kat DEAD
FRAYDO  
Jeod  
Mojoman  
Category 5  
Vote Lead No 

Day will end an hour later than normal due to vaccine related delays. 

1 hour ago, Retaliation said:

In other news, you all collectively stumble on Anon_Kat's body! It seems he was fighting for Prepcipice's freedom despite being a filthy genestealer cultist! On his body you find some equipment.

35lqnh5xrfb51.png

Nothing to report on my end, aside from apparently waking up with a hangover (but no negative side effects, so I'm not worried.)