[GAME OVER] Warhammer 40,000 Mafia 3: On the Edge of Precipice

Retaliation
Message added by Retaliation,

2 hours ago, Anon_Kat said:

Watch these 40k themed mafia videos by alfabusa to get ourselves immersed in the universe of the Grim dank- :heresy:dark future! 

Gonna have time to play this game? I can't imagine trying to do school and this would work well.

1 hour ago, Retaliation said:

Next week assuming we get one more player.

Could always consider changing the format to making it more objective based.

Vote for which players go on a mission into the Black Fortress, and if a Mafia member is on the team they can sabotage that entire mission causing it to fail.

First side to 3/5 successes/losses is the winner. It's a tested format in other similar games so it should work.

6 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Could always consider changing the format to making it more objective based.

Vote for which players go on a mission into the Black Fortress, and if a Mafia member is on the team they can sabotage that entire mission causing it to fail.

First side to 3/5 successes /losses is the winer. It's a tested format in other similar games so it should work.

If I wasn't starting a new job in a week I'd consider it.

14 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

If I wasn't starting a new job in a week I'd consider it.

Let's see, balancing mostly comes down to how many players need to be sent on a mission.

So, with 2 Mafia in an 8 Player game, it'd be 3 for the first mission, 4 for the second, then 5 for the third, 4 for the fourth, and 5 for the fifth.

And that's based on the ratio of a 1:4 chance of someone being Mafia.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Let's see, balancing mostly comes down to how many players need to be sent on a mission.

So, with 2 Mafia in an 8 Player game, it'd be 3 for the first mission, 4 for the second, then 5 for the third, 4 for the fourth, and 5 for the fifth.

We've been having this conversation about Star Trek CYOR and balancing missions for 2 years and made no progress.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

We've been having this conversation about Star Trek CYOR and balancing missions for 2 years and made no progress.

Not really, an easier away team version vs. a more RPG ship based version are two completely different styles of games.

10 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm just going to steal the idea and do it better than you two can theorize.

1 hour ago, Louis said:

@OrangeP47 is it your birthday today?!

Sunday, but I'm getting carry out for my it tomorrow.  This is what it looks like actually at the restaurant (the picture incorrectly labels it as a chimichanga but it's a burrito, whoever put it on trip advisor doesn't know what they're talking about).  The burrito is stuffed with chicken, pico de gallo, onions, lettice, beans, sour cream, and as you can see the whole thing is covered in that absolutely amazing cheese.

18952745_1056615647808123_21827189982577

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Sunday, but I'm getting carry out for my it tomorrow.  This is what it looks like actually at the restaurant (the picture incorrectly labels it as a chimichanga but it's a burrito, whoever put it on trip advisor doesn't know what they're talking about).  The burrito is stuffed with chicken, pico de gallo, onions, lettice, beans, sour cream, and as you can see the whole thing is covered in that absolutely amazing cheese.

18952745_1056615647808123_21827189982577

For a size comparison too it's like the size of my head.