[GAME OVER] Warhammer 40,000 Mafia 3: On the Edge of Precipice

Retaliation
Message added by Retaliation,

15 minutes ago, Anon_Kat said:

Sorry doing non mafia stuff like trying to make building form the UK interesting so I could graduate and question my life choices

Then don’t sign up? :v

11 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

That basically limits us to a single day lynch to actually use on investigating scum.

Given Cat'5s pechant for knowing exactly what odds we're up against in regards to reaching the end of the game, tbh I'm a bit sus of him for that comment really.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Also a bit distracted because my brother has to get the rabies shot because a bat was in his apt (and may have scratched him)

Though ngl I'm kinda laughing because apparently he discovered it by waking up this morning to it crawling on his face which is kinda funny.

Well, I'm currently most suspicious of FRAYDO, Orange and Category 5 Hurricane.

FRAYDO because I'm not inclined to trust his aggressive response to me asking him for his opinion on the NK.

And the other two due to a general mafia tell, and other behavior this game.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Well, I'm currently most suspicious of FRAYDO, Orange and Category 5 Hurricane.

FRAYDO because I'm not inclined to trust his aggressive response to me asking him for his opinion on the NK.

And the other two due to a general mafia tell, and other behavior this game.

My mafia tell is existing.

9 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

If by aggressive response you mean simply acknowledging that he is dead, sure. Maybe if I throw in an emote it may not sound as aggressive :)

3 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

If by aggressive response you mean simply acknowledging that he is dead, sure. Maybe if I throw in an emote it may not sound as aggressive :)

19 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

I suppose we should be suspicious that you first ask why Anon was killed without mentioning cause of death, then turn around to ask Cat 5 (and presumably others were you to continue) about why Anon then died to the NK?

Any reason for the change of wording?

This is bit more of an aggressive response than you are trying to present while still avoiding commenting anything other than the most basic and safest of information about the Anon Kats death.

4 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Given Cat'5s pechant for knowing exactly what odds we're up against in regards to reaching the end of the game, tbh I'm a bit sus of him for that comment really.

I've been burned by an inactive scum before, and inactive players always hurt regardless what their alignment is. There is nothing that says that scum have to be among the active players. If we have basically nothing else to go on, why wouldn't an inactive player be a better lynch than anybody else when there is so little to go on?

16 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I've been burned by an inactive scum before, and inactive players always hurt regardless what their alignment is. There is nothing that says that scum have to be among the active players. If we have basically nothing else to go on, why wouldn't an inactive player be a better lynch than anybody else when there is so little to go on?

I'd say mainly because you can still gather information by asking questions.