[GAME OVER] Warhammer 40,000 Mafia 3: On the Edge of Precipice

Retaliation
Message added by Retaliation,

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

TBH I did possibly wonder if Mojo knows both Cat 5 and I are town, he wanted to kill Cat 5 for a town kill, then have everyone turn on me for another town kill.

A literal showerthought after I had said his shot had cleared him.

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

TBH I did possibly wonder if Mojo knows both Cat 5 and I are town, he wanted to kill Cat 5 for a town kill, then have everyone turn on me for another town kill.

I'd love to make big brain plays like this on purpose.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Yeah, so you see why it's an odd comment to make in the first place if you're a Town Kroot, or a Kroot at all.

Deflection.

Side note: It's odd to have you actually fishing instead of shooting everyone.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

There was a mistake on my role sheet, Retaliation forget to give me an extra 0 for my ammo count.

I know this is a joke, but is there any way someone could have known Anon was a resupplier before the NK was put in?

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Right, have a calculated a 0% probability of a correlation between his role and why he would be the target of the NK.

I meant in an ability way. Like a scum scouting ability that would report back before end of night?

Just now, Mojoman said:

I meant in an ability way. Like a scum scouting ability that would report back before end of night?

I doubt it, given the lack of Town ability claims we've seen so far, Anon was basically a day blocker.

2 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

I feel like that would be hard to work with. You would need to have an immediate response, and that's after spending time deliberating amongst yourselves on a target, then having to decide on a NK afterward. I suppose within 24 hours it is possible, but it just sounds inconvenient overall.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If I absolutely had to use my weapon and Orange was not an option, Coolrock.

To be fair, if you really think Coolrock needs to be eliminated, I'm surprised you didn't decide upon that already.

Just now, Shade939 said:

To be fair, if you really think Coolrock needs to be eliminated, I'm surprised you didn't decide upon that already.

I only think he needs to be eliminated if he doesn't show. There is no reason to be in a hurry about it, and certainly no reason to use a limited resource to do it. An inactive player's alignment needs to be resolved on way or another, or the mere fact that they exist causes problems. And at this point the argument over Coolrock is big enough that we're literally trying to kill ourselves over it.

Which I think just reinforces my original point. Inactives hurt us. I just wanted to throw that up as an option if we couldn't find something better. I didn't think we needed to get into a firefight over it.